Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » can't post review after rate ?

can't post review after rate ?

teru
permalink   Fri, Sep 2, 2005 @ 4:49 PM
I made the mistake of rating first so I could not write a review. I’ll have to remember to write the review first before rating next time.

Anyways. This is a great mix of Ms. Braun. A very solid D & B mix. Perfect club track. Or driving, I love city driving with D & B. : )

Oh and I have to ask. Coffeetrim are you outboard? I love the sound quality of your mixes. So crisp.
victor
permalink   Fri, Sep 2, 2005 @ 8:36 PM
Quote: I made the mistake of rating first so I could not write a review. I’ll have to remember to write the review first before rating next time.

woa, how’s that? The two should not be related… if so that’s a bug. After you rate a song you should still see a review (or ‘reply’) link everywhere.

Victor
gurdonark
permalink   Sat, Sep 3, 2005 @ 6:54 PM
Victor—

I just had the same experience. I rated the song, and then went to write a review. I got a flag that says “sorry, can only reply to posts in this forum”.

Bob
victor
permalink   Sun, Sep 4, 2005 @ 7:54 AM
Quote: I just had the same experience. I rated the song, and then went to write a review. I got a flag that says “sorry, can only reply to posts in this forum”.

would that be a coffeetrim song by any chance?

Victor
gurdonark
permalink   Sun, Sep 4, 2005 @ 7:55 AM
Quote: Quote: I just had the same experience. I rated the song, and then went to write a review. I got a flag that says “sorry, can only reply to posts in this forum”.

would that be a coffeetrim song by any chance?

Victor

yes, I think that’s what it was.
victor
permalink   Wed, Sep 7, 2005 @ 12:17 PM
That was a problem specific to the way he/she was using the reviews section. It should be clear for him and we’ll be adding the code to prevent users from getting into that kind of trouble again.