Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Mixter Mix - Summer 2005

Mixter Mix - Summer 2005

teru
permalink   Tue, Jun 28, 2005 @ 9:12 PM
Hi Mixters. I made a mix for myself of random Mixter tracks. For non-commercial purposes. lol

It kind of has a mellow summer feel to it. It’s teru-free and only has 2 LDB tracks. I think/hope some of you may enjoy it.

It’s up at my site but it’s a pretty big file and may take some time to download. I’ve got a playlist there too so please be sure you want to listen before you download.

I wanted to include so many other songs but I had to keep it somewhat compact so don’t be hurt if you’re not on the playlist. Big props to everyone here. I could have made three more of these with the quality stuff we’ve been getting lately. : )

teru@cyberbusker.net
Mondaique
permalink   Wed, Jun 29, 2005 @ 3:29 AM
Wow, great idea man! it´s unfortunately a big file, but i think i´ve the possibilities to download it (tomorrow@work :-)
And…i´m new here and thats a very good possibility for me to listen to some stuff from the great mixters here in CC i think :-)

p.s.: I´ve two tracks on my page now, hope you´ll enjoy them :-) please write your comments if you listen to, would like to see some meanings to that
victor
permalink   Wed, Jun 29, 2005 @ 7:00 PM
if it walks like a podcast, and talks like a podcast…

DL’ing now…. can’t wait to hear it.
victor
permalink   Wed, Jun 29, 2005 @ 7:07 PM
oh sh1t I’m in this thing .. how cool is that? thanks dude, it sounds great.