Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » looking for someone to do vocals

looking for someone to do vocals

cdk
permalink   Mon, Jun 6, 2005 @ 2:04 PM
i’m looking for vocals on my new track sunshine….
freestyle or anything, i’m from way up north and there are no lyricists up here please lend a lyrical hand…

cdk.
cdk
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 5:26 PM
anyone got a mic?
Aamu
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 10:52 PM
It’s contest season… I think you’ll get someone to do that after July, now we are all mashing Lisa DeBenedictis.
cdk
permalink   Tue, Jun 14, 2005 @ 12:00 PM
mmmmmm, makes sense..
Mondaique
permalink   Fri, Jun 24, 2005 @ 2:50 AM
@cdk Hope this is the right option i´ve choosed to answer…

I´m with you, still searchin´for vocalists for my album, maybe some rap vocs or such things i´m searchin´too…
would you write if you found someone? i´ll do too if you want…

by the way, i´m still searchin´someone who´ll make a remix for my album, so as a bonus track or so…
cdk
permalink   Fri, Jun 24, 2005 @ 12:11 PM
no luck yet my man… but i will let you know if and when i found someone… i’m looking for exclusive a capella’s
but for now you might wanna try some of the great pella’s that are already on this sight….

ps… i love to mix and remix …… show me some shit….
Mondaique
permalink   Sun, Jun 26, 2005 @ 9:14 PM
yes, allright…sorry, shit is on the way :-)

i´m still not "on" for a long time…but i´ll do this week, you´ll see ! ;-)

cdk
permalink   Mon, Jun 27, 2005 @ 3:40 PM
sweet.
Ms.Vybe
permalink   Mon, Jun 27, 2005 @ 6:21 PM
is this the mp3 u sent me??? if so, i have half the song done…when do u need it back?
Mondaique
permalink   Mon, Jun 27, 2005 @ 9:16 PM
good morning everybody…ahm…wow…these funny timezones :-) everybody seems still to sleep there on the other side of the "big sea" :-)

so…just want to say that i noticed a problem…perhaps…i´ve some tracks, made by my own, but after a pc-crash, i lost the mix-data of these mixes (thats the reason why i had to start producing my album again…f**k), so i cant´t give you some sampled stuff to remix these first tracks, i´ve only the audiodata on cd…cause of that f***in crash i´m buried deeper and deeper into the work on my album and i´ve no idea, which tracks i can take out of my album and into the database here in CC cause it´s commercial use and as far as i know thats a problem then, or?

so…the first two tracks, which should be there in the next 24hours, are only for you to see some shit made by my own…sorry for that, had liked to listen some remixed things…but this is still the beginning :-)
cdk
permalink   Tue, Jun 28, 2005 @ 1:37 PM
Quote: is this the mp3 u sent me??? if so, i have half the song done…when do u need it back?

whenever you are all done…. can’t wait to hear it…
cdk
permalink   Tue, Jun 28, 2005 @ 1:39 PM
Quote: good morning everybody…ahm…wow…these funny timezones :-) everybody seems still to sleep there on the other side of the "big sea" :-)

so…just want to say that i noticed a problem…perhaps…i´ve some tracks, made by my own, but after a pc-crash, i lost the mix-data of these mixes (thats the reason why i had to start producing my album again…f**k), so i cant´t give you some sampled stuff to remix these first tracks, i´ve only the audiodata on cd…cause of that f***in crash i´m buried deeper and deeper into the work on my album and i´ve no idea, which tracks i can take out of my album and into the database here in CC cause it´s commercial use and as far as i know thats a problem then, or?

so…the first two tracks, which should be there in the next 24hours, are only for you to see some shit made by my own…sorry for that, had liked to listen some remixed things…but this is still the beginning :-)

i think were only allowed to use samples that are given by permission…. and the stuff here, to remix…
victor
permalink   Wed, Jun 29, 2005 @ 6:58 PM
Mixter (the site) and the Magnatune contest have two different set of rules.

You can upload anything at all you want to the site as long as you permission to share it on the web for free and re-license it using one of the Sampling licenses (this last part will change soon, I promise)

The Magnatune contest is LOT more restricted because the winners are going directly onto a commercial product and being licenses for film/etc. — which is why they have to sign all the winners to contracts.

Makes sense?

Victor
Mondaique
permalink   Thu, Jun 30, 2005 @ 10:00 PM
hmm, makes sense…i mean, "i can see a little light at the end of the tunnel"…:-) the difficult problem is translating everything on this site and understanding it after all…so maybe there can be misunderstoods on my side

so just let me ask still one question to that point…am i allowed to sample some stuff (for example vocals from lisa debenedictis) for producing tracks and setting it on my playlist of my album, which will be sold, also for commercial use ?

So Vic…maybe you answered this question on your reply, if it´s so i´m sorry for asking again, but it´s not sooo easy for me to understand things about copyrights and so on and all these things in an other language…but i hope you know now what i wanna know… :-)