skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Soundtracks: Take 1

Soundtracks: Take 1

spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Sun, Sep 3, 2023 @ 9:13 AM

Music is the soundtrack of your life. — Dick Clark

Welcome to MixterPlus’ second event — Soundtracks: Take 1

You’re on the set, ready to create the score that gives life to the film. The scene continues from where (and what) we launched with the MixterPlus Dreaming Together event. (read about it here)

Your role: Record and submit original mixes for other creators to use in their videos, movies, vlogs, podcasts, and promotions. The excitement is palpable as the story of new tech and new licensing is developing alongside our vibrant community of collaborative musicians.

Soundtracks: Take 1 is also a continuation of ccMixter’s recent Parallel Paths Secret Mixter because our music community is inspired by collaborative events, and they are the driving force for producing the content that is used all over the internet for media productions.

Why are we so excited about this next scene in our story?

Because there is a whole new level of functionality at MixterPlus we want you to experience. mwic is hard at work building better upload features, tagging systems, track editing ability. If you took part in Dreaming Together, you’ll definitely notice the upgrades.

As an early adopter, you are crucial to the success in developing our new music licensing platform. We want your music and we want your feedback.

And don’t forget to get your ccMixter and Mixter Plus merch. Wear it proudly!
ccMixter Merch
MixterPlus Merch
Patreon memberships

DATES

We’re focusing on samples and stem packs from Sept. 3rd until Sept. 24th and then remixes until Oct 15th but like all our events, any upload type is always welcome at any time.

NOTE: Please only upload original works that have not been distributed, published or licensed anywhere else. No cc licensed content, no AI content, and no public domain content. No preassembled loops or samples. Keep it real and organic. Be good humans ;)

PLEASE REPORT BUGS HERE
Javolenus
permalink   Tue, Sep 5, 2023 @ 3:22 AM
Just uploaded some samples & stems for this event and was impressed by the new layout, graphics & functionality.
*** Topic deleted by author ***

permalink   mwic Wed, Sep 6, 2023 @ 4:12 PM
Thanks for the notes and for your always-exciting contributions.
I believe the feature you suggested, where it automatically nicknames the stems when you add them, was in place by the time you put in these 35 (!) stems? Can you confirm?

EDIT: my mistake, this upload was on 31 Aug. Maybe you (or someone else here) can do a new set of stems and let me know if it works as expected now?

permalink   cube3 Thu, Sep 7, 2023 @ 1:58 AM
Hi mwic,

No there was no renaming or automatic nicknames. The mixter.plus site at that time upload wasn’t functioning (only admins allowed) so I used the upload feature from ccmixter.org itself, which then classified the uploaded “stems” (actually zip archives) as: “Mixter Plus Samples & Ste” (concatenated).

From a user experience (UX) perspective, I want to express my thoughts on the current upload process. While it’s convenient that the system automatically names and classifies the stems, I believe there could be room for improvement. Ideally, a user should have the option to download the entire pack in one go. This would allow them to simply drag it into their digital audio workstation (DAW) and immediately start working on their remix.

In fact, I find the option in the current ccmixter site, where the ZIP content is displayed, to be preferable. It streamlines the process and makes it more efficient for users like me. I’d like to suggest that this archive reading functionality could be extended to also be indexed in the site’s database. Additionally, it would be helpful if uploaders could edit the metadata for such archives, ensuring that the content is accurately represented.

I believe implementing these changes would greatly enhance the user experience on ccmixter.org and make it even more user-friendly. Please let me know if you have any thoughts or if there’s a possibility of discussing this further.

permalink   Speck Fri, Sep 8, 2023 @ 7:52 AM
Yeah, I just tried to upload something. The mp3 preview uploaded, the flac of the preview uploaded. The stems did not, although the progress bar looked good and the ‘upload success’ pop up appeared.

permalink   Apoxode Fri, Sep 8, 2023 @ 12:51 PM
Hi Speck,
I’m trying to get to the bottom of what’s preventing the stems from uploading.
Can you provide some details for each file that didn’t work?
(file size, file type, file type selected)
and anything else that you can think of?
Thanks, Apoxode

permalink   airtone Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 6:57 AM
it seems to work if you upload 1 track at a time, it didn’t work when I tried to upload all the files at once

permalink   Speck Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 7:51 AM
I tried both all files at once and then individually. Neither worked for me.

inre: (file size, file type, file type selected)
biggest was 16.7mb, flac, stem

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 11:33 AM
Okay, I think I have enough info, are you able to add to the bugs sheet? I can do it for you if you tell me the name of the upload (I can’t see anything you uploaded recently)

permalink   Speck Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 12:35 PM
I deleted the preview mp3 and flac on account of it’s incomplete without the stems. I’ll try again in a few days.

I am not familiar with a bugs sheet.

permalink   Speck Sun, Sep 10, 2023 @ 6:39 AM
All is good today. Uploads took. Nice and smooth too.

permalink   Apoxode Sun, Sep 10, 2023 @ 11:58 AM
Phew! Awesome work, mwic :)
And many thanks for your patience, Speck, sorry about that (love your Cantina music :-)

permalink   Speck Tue, Sep 12, 2023 @ 6:15 AM
As I explore the site more I do notice some things that might be bugs. So - is there a place (you mentioned a ‘bug sheet’) where I should be reporting these?
For instance, some comments don’t have a name attached to them. Is anonymous commenting an option or is that a bug?

permalink   Apoxode Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 12:47 PM
Terribly sorry, Speck, I misspoke. There is a bug sheet, but for admins, and I mistakenly thought you were an admin. I’m embarrassed about it, and I meant no disrespect, just not thinking clearly.

This part of the forum is probably the best place to report bugs, as they can be discussed. The unnamed comments is a bug, mwic is working on that one. Most likely an admin, though.

permalink   mwic Thu, Sep 14, 2023 @ 11:46 AM
The bug report spreadsheet should now be visible to anyone in the gmail group. There’s a nav link now in the sidebar at M+ but it is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cGjSJwrxIO_1jKKsx3Fc7EqQnqhrsYhr7ouSpJH6lfs/edit#gid=0

permalink   Speck Sat, Oct 14, 2023 @ 6:19 AM
Not really sure where to ask this - but - is there a way to edit (add, change, delete) tags once the mix has been uploaded?

The “Edit Track” page should show this, I think?

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Oct 14, 2023 @ 11:41 AM
This is definitely the place to do it.
(I’m still excited that I’m getting notifications again :)
For your remixes: click the dashboard (upper left M+ logo), click “Library”, and click the track you want to edit, then click “Edit”.
For your samples/stems/pells: the same route: Dashboard, Library, Upload, Edit.
Let me know if it doesn’t save the changes you make.

Kindly,
Apoxode

permalink   Speck Sat, Oct 14, 2023 @ 12:11 PM
Yes, but there is only that predetermined list of tags there to select or deselect. (As far as I can tell.) What about the tag(s) I added on the (first) upload page in the Tags box that allows one to type in tags?

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Oct 14, 2023 @ 12:21 PM
Ah, you’re right, it’s just the basic categories and genres. I know what you’re talking about. When you upload things, you have the option of adding tags. Excellent question. I will reach out see how possible that is right now. Thank you for the clarification.
Apoxode

permalink   Speck Sat, Oct 14, 2023 @ 12:32 PM
Also - if you’re up for solving mysteries - I occasionally encounter this: the first stem listed with an upload is sometimes the blue word Download underlined as opposed to the blue box with the word Download in it and it neither plays nor downloads. That was probably a pretty confusing statement. You can see it on Ben Blohowiak’s The Praying Machine (67261).
If I were to guess I’d say it might have something to do with that top spot being meant for the flac version of the preview and not a stem. But since those would both be flacs that’s probably not it. ???

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Oct 14, 2023 @ 12:54 PM
I do understand what you’re describing. The next time you encounter this, please take a screenshot, it will help with debugging it. Definitely a rare glitch that will be hard to reproduce during troubleshooting.

I’m stumped as to why Ben’s first stem won’t play. The two issues are related somehow. I’ll see if Ben can reupload that stem in the meantime.

As far as which slots are reserved for flacs, the focus right now is on which nickname is “preview” so it gets put to the top. You can have the main flac anywhere in the list — and I have a hunch we’ll be able to reorder that soon.

permalink   Speck Mon, Oct 16, 2023 @ 1:31 PM
Today, trying to upload a mix, when I click on ‘Go To Step Two’ everything I’ve entered (description and sources etc.) goes away. Goes to a blank (white) page with header and side panel. Tried three times to make sure I wasn’t doing something wrong (still possible I did something wrong three times), I’ll try again tomorrow.

permalink   Speck Tue, Oct 17, 2023 @ 6:09 AM
Well that’s interesting. I tried again this morning - same results. So I tried uploading a different remix - no problem, went up smoothly. So I tried the other mix one more time, same result, blank page. Maybe something to do with one of the sources not being copasetic?

permalink   mwic Tue, Oct 17, 2023 @ 6:37 AM
Can you give this a try:
Log out and then log back in, making sure to use “speck” rather than “Speck”. Select “remember me” as well.

The initial query that logs you in will (I think) allow “Speck”, but other functions w/r/t uploading might be failing due to case-sensitivity of directories/paths/etc.

permalink   Speck Tue, Oct 17, 2023 @ 7:14 AM
I did try the log out log back in and I always use the lower case speck (even though it irks me a bit because it’s incorrect) because the upper case doesn’t work. I’ll try it with the remember me as well but I’ve never clicked that and all my other uploads worked well (except for those brief periods when no uploads were working). I thought it might have something to do with one of the sources not being copasetic so I tried it without that source (the only one from a mixter whose source I’ve not yet used) but I got the same results so I guess that wasn’t it.

A few minutes later:
Well OK, that’s pretty weird, I did everything the same but this time with the remember me clicked on. Worked. It went to the second page of credits. Thanks.

permalink   Apoxode Tue, Oct 17, 2023 @ 12:02 PM
Speck-
I’m glad that you were able to upload it, I can’t imagine how frustrated you were. I know I would have been.
I’m concerned about the source you were having trouble with. Can you tell the upload number, I want to make sure it is not corrupted.

Apoxode

permalink   Speck Wed, Oct 18, 2023 @ 4:15 AM
67065 But the upload also failed when I didn’t include that source.

permalink   Apoxode Wed, Oct 18, 2023 @ 2:42 PM
Understood, I checked and they seem fine, but it looks like a coincidence. Out of couriosity (a reach by far) do you have other tabs open with M+ players active? I ask only because a couple of times I wasn’t able to download something that I was also playing at the same time. Could have also been a coincidence, but the upload started and finished once I closed that tab.

permalink   Speck Thu, Oct 19, 2023 @ 6:39 AM
New problem today. Trying to upload a mix with some samples from spinningmerkaba (among others) but when I look down the list to check the box for that source it isn’t there. In fact there are no spinningmerkaba uploads showing. There are however three boxes with no titles at all. I’m guessing it’s one of those. It’s the Funky Bliss upload I’m looking for.

Some time later -
Ok, I looked at the playlist to determine where spinningmerkaba’s Funky Bliss upload was and sure enough one of the boxes with no accompanying title lined up with that position so I checked that box and all is well. Well, workable anyway.

Oh, and no, I didn’t have multiple pages open.

permalink   Apoxode Thu, Oct 19, 2023 @ 12:27 PM
I see where this happened to a few other uploads. Thanks for catching that, I looked them all up and got them on the bug report.

permalink   Speck Fri, Oct 20, 2023 @ 9:15 AM
Thank you for all that you do for this site. I see you being helpful to folks quite a lot and I really appreciate it.

permalink   Apoxode Fri, Oct 20, 2023 @ 9:47 AM
Thank you, Speck.
I want us to continue providing a warm and welcoming community.
That’s why I stayed :)

permalink   mwic Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 12:44 PM
So you mean uploads at ccmixter, not mixterplus?

permalink   mwic Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 1:31 PM
Uploads added to MixterPlus cannot be edited with the interfaces on ccmixter. Use the track editor in MixterPlus to add files, etc.

permalink   cube3 Sat, Sep 9, 2023 @ 4:26 PM
Uploads just wheren’t working. Now they do again. If I upload multiple flac’s though, all files are nick named the same, like you only take the first name, i think thats a bug?

permalink   mwic Sun, Sep 10, 2023 @ 5:41 AM
Quite right. That was a bug; it’s fixed now.
cube3
permalink   Sun, Sep 10, 2023 @ 1:40 PM
Hey Mixter Plus Fam,

You’ve probably heard some of my tunes on this fantastic platform, and I wanted to reach out with a quick request. I’m the artist rocking the SENA registration number 1074525, and I’m loving the music journey we’re on together!

So, about the request – I’m in need of those nifty ISRC (International Standard Recording Code) codes for my Mixter Plus tracks. These codes play a huge role in helping us keep track of and identify our music, making things like royalty collection and copyright management a breeze.

Now, let’s chat a bit about SENA. It’s an abbreviation for “Stichting ter Exploitatie van Naburige rechten,” and it’s a Dutch collective management organization (CMO). What they do is pretty cool – they look out for the rights of performing artists and sound recording producers in the Netherlands. As a registered member, it’s important for me to ensure that my music on Mixter Plus is properly represented and has the right ISRC codes.

Important Note: For the upcoming soundtrack event, it’s crucial that the tracks are published under the artist name “Maxwell Pierce.”

If anyone from Mixter Plus or the team can let me know when I can expect those ISRC codes for my tracks, it’d be a huge help. Not only will it streamline my music management, but it’ll also ensure I’m getting the royalties I’ve worked hard for.

Also how are the tracks being monetized, which streaming platforms and music platforms will have them? Is the music going to be available on Spotify for example?

Massive thanks for your assistance and for providing us artists with this amazing platform. If you need more details from me, feel free to give me a shout.

Catch you on the flip side, and keep the music vibes flowing!

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Sep 14, 2023 @ 11:52 AM
hey my friend,

your contributions to Mixter.Plus are truly amazing!

we get the ISRC codes in batches when we submit all of the tracks from each event. so we have them from Dreaming Together, and won’t have them for Soundtracks until we wrap the event.

We need to do modification to the previous batch to change your artist name to Mawell Pierce and have put that on our to-do list. Moving forward we’ll ensure that is your artist name.

The publishing side of things is still under construction but coming (a little more complicated)

Thank you for keeping all of this on our to-do list discussion!

Keep rockin’!

permalink   cube3 Fri, Sep 15, 2023 @ 3:02 AM
Thank you Snowflake.

Can you indicate on which streaming / music sites the tracks will become available?
martinsea
permalink   Tue, Sep 12, 2023 @ 4:31 AM
Hi, cannot download the Drone Challenge 001 from Ben Blohowiak
Any ideas ?
Thanks
Martn

permalink   Ben Blohowiak Tue, Sep 12, 2023 @ 6:37 AM
I attempted re-uploading and added an entry to the bug sheet, so fingers crossed. I successfully uploaded a “remix” of mwic but I have struck out with these stems…maybe I’ll try some different stems too but I don’t want to clog up the Playlist with duds if I’m doing something incorrectly (maybe I should just pursue in earnest deletion of failed attempts?).

permalink   Apoxode Tue, Sep 12, 2023 @ 12:29 PM
Hi Ben,
I am trying to troubleshoot the issue you’re dealing with, and I need some more info:
Where are you uploading to? Is it ccMixter or MixterPlus?
If it’s MixterPlus, Before you edit/add files, is the preview track nicknamed “preview” and can it play from the track’s page?
Also,
What are the sizes, bitrates, sampling rates, and compression types of the flacs? (I have a theory that a certain combination isn’t playable)
Sorry for the hassle, I just want to make sure you can participate in the event :)

Kindly,
Apoxode

permalink   Ben Blohowiak Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 8:00 AM
Uploading to MixterPlus.
I did not verify the ability to play the preview track/mp3 before uploading its stem files, but I did nickname it “preview.”

The largest FLAC in the error set was under 9MB. All of the FLACs I’ve uploaded are the same: level 5, bit depth 16…and I think 44.1

permalink   Apoxode Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 12:42 PM
Looks like Drone Challenge is all fixed, sweet!
Pilot Lights remix - flacs still not playing/downloading
mwic noticed that the Drone Challenge stems went to the wrong place, this could be the same.

The way you describe flacs is that they should definitely play, so maybe its just a matter of reconciling where they upload to and where they’re expected to be.

Thank you for your info, it helps :)

Apoxode

permalink   mwic Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 10:24 AM
> Does it have anything to do with your autonaming convention / code as it seems we didn’t have these issues before you introduced it.

I think so. I’ve altered it so that on a new stem/sample upload it should nicname the file “preview” .. try again when you get a chance.
cube3
permalink   Tue, Sep 12, 2023 @ 12:44 PM
Hi mwic,

Also

http://mixter.plus/myTracks...

Was playing previously but not anymore 404 not found.

permalink   mwic Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 5:52 PM
This is fixed now; uploads were landing in the wrong place and/or not getting the correct subdirectory from your logged-in username..

permalink   cube3 Thu, Sep 14, 2023 @ 8:34 AM
airtone
permalink   Tue, Sep 12, 2023 @ 1:30 PM
Its been working well so far, but I’ve has some issues with the stem ordering, if I add a flac to my latest track it puts it above the mp3 and I don’t think I can edit the order.

permalink   cube3 Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 5:11 AM
Also another bug is that one Stem / Mix upload can interfere with the other one, overwriting the existing sources on a per user basis from each other.

permalink   mwic Wed, Sep 13, 2023 @ 5:51 PM
Great catch; I’m now prepending either the upload ID or the timestamp, so that identically-named files will not wipe others out.

permalink   cube3 Thu, Sep 14, 2023 @ 2:59 AM
Admiral Bob
permalink   Sat, Sep 16, 2023 @ 4:06 PM
So upload stems is still broken. I tried using the ccMixter upload to get it in (upload 67129) but that didn’t get into the listing.

permalink   mwic Fri, Sep 22, 2023 @ 7:34 AM
Looks like you’ve had better luck recently? Or, if you’re using a workaround, please describe it.

permalink   Admiral Bob Sat, Sep 23, 2023 @ 6:18 AM
When mixter plus started working again, I deleted it and uploaded it again.

BTW, site is down again, error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘)’, expecting ‘(’ in /var/www/ccmixter/_postlog/boots/sidebarMaster/dist1.1/mvic.php on line 36

permalink   Apoxode Sun, Sep 24, 2023 @ 12:08 AM
Hi Admiral, this may help with uploading, at least for me.
I use noscript, (in case anyone’s not familiar only allows selected scripts to run.)
One script that was not enabled for me was jsdelivr.net. When an upload kept hanging, I temp. enabled that script and either the act of refreshing the page or enabling the script helped it, and I had no issues afterwards.

Kindly,
Apoxode
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Sun, Sep 24, 2023 @ 11:13 AM

I think the idea that people walk around to music is very interesting.
They are actually creating the soundtrack to their lives as they walk around to it. — Brian Eno

Good news everyone!

It’s TIME TO REMIX for our MixterPlus Soundtracks event!

MixterPlus’s current event, “ Soundtracks Take 1” now has over 60 new stems/samples for you to remix until October 15.

We encourage everyone to get involved - email us if you’d like to join our MixterPlus grand experiment!

Please note: only MixterPlus source material can be used on mixter.plus AND only original, unreleased material: nothing AI-generated, no public domain, no prefabricated loops or stems.

Stop by today and see what mwic has achieved!

Stop by today and see what great material has been provided by the mixter plus community, ready for remix !

We’re all here to help, and look forward to what you can contribute.

PLEASE REPORT BUGS HERE

permalink   Kara Square Mon, Sep 25, 2023 @ 6:39 AM
Thanks for the update, Apoxode! Ooooo… it’s remix time!

permalink   cube3 Mon, Sep 25, 2023 @ 11:34 AM
Might I add:

“Stop by today and see what mwic has achieved!”

“Stop by today and see what great material has been provided by the mixter plus community, ready for remix !”

permalink   Apoxode Mon, Sep 25, 2023 @ 4:49 PM
Absolutely, I like it :)
cube3
permalink   Sun, Oct 15, 2023 @ 10:57 AM
Thanks for Featuring “The Cook” Timescore on Mixter Plus Live Stream

I just wanted to say thanks for featuring my timescore for “The Cook” on the Mixter Plus Live Stream over on YouTube. It was a great surprise and a fantastic opportunity to have my work showcased on your channel.

All the stems (35) for the cook are available at:
http://mixter.plus/myTracks...

The many different blends should allow for all kinds of remixes varying from Classic, to post rock, to electronic. It is all in there.

The score can be visually seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watc...

I produce these sound tracks under my Artist name: Maxwell Pierce.

I also wanted to share a few main takeaways for aspiring film composers based on my experience:

Emotion Is Key
When composing for film, always keep the emotional context in mind. Your music should enhance the mood and atmosphere of the scenes, whether it’s creating tension, joy, sadness, or excitement.

Collaboration Is Essential
Collaborate closely with the filmmakers and directors. Understanding their vision and storytelling goals is crucial to creating music that aligns with the narrative.

Timing Is Everything
Pay attention to timing and synchronization. Your music should complement the visuals seamlessly, enhancing the viewer’s experience.

Versatility Matters
Be versatile in your musical styles and instrumentation. Different films may require various musical genres and instrumentations to suit the story.

Practice and Feedback
Continuously work on your craft, seek feedback, and learn from your experiences. Each project is a chance to grow as a composer.

Your support and recognition mean a lot to me as a composer, and I’m really grateful for the exposure you’ve given my music. I’m looking forward to more opportunities like this in the future and hope to continue being a part of your creative community.

Aditionaly for inspiration, I wanted to tell you about the most inspiring recent trailer I’ve seen for the movie “The Creator”, which is set to hit cinemas on september 29th during our Mixter Plus Sountrack Take 1 event.

The trailer is set in a post-apocalyptic world, a grim future where the consequences of our technology-driven ignorance have become all too real. What made it even more impactful was the choice of music. The song “Dream On” by Aerosmith from 1973 was deeply embedded in the action-packed, dark soundtrack. It gave the whole trailer a sense of full circle, as if we were being reminded of the early days of the information age.

I can’t help but feel excited about this upcoming film. The trailer was a perfect tease, and I’m eager to see how the entire story unfolds on the big screen. It promises to be a thought-provoking and visually stunning experience that will leave a lasting impact.

The trailer can be seen here:
http://www.youtube.com/watc...

Back in 2008 I wrote and sang a Pink Floyd style song that conveys this same eerie feeling. The musical creation “Man and Machine,” takes you on a haunting journey as it explores the profound societal changes brought about by the introduction of 8-bit computers into our homes.

this passage in the lyrics ask poignant questions:

“Do you feel free, do you feel alive?
In this world everything’s disguised
8-bit computers ate us alive.

Man and Machine are Hunting me…

Oh, do you like the dream they’ve given you?
Our reality shred into bits in this new world order?”

Give it a listen and let the music speak to you. I’d love to hear your thoughts and interpretations. Feel free to share your own reflections or simply enjoy the experience.

Track here:
http://www.buzztunes.org/mu...

I wish everyone lots of inspiration on the material provided by this community during Take 1.
cube3
permalink   Tue, Oct 17, 2023 @ 8:26 AM
I hope this message finds you well and inspired to create more incredible music! I’m excited to share some great news with you. The very first podcast for the Soundtrack Take One Event is now live and ready for you to enjoy.

In this podcast, I delve into the mesmerizing world of soundtracks and highlight some of the finest compositions submitted for the event. It’s a fantastic opportunity to revisit the magic of Soundtrack Take One and celebrate the incredible talent within our community.

Click here to listen to the podcast

I’m thrilled to bring you this podcast, and I believe you’ll be as captivated by the music as I am. These soundtracks truly showcase the diverse and remarkable musical talents that make our community so special.

If you’d like to show some love and support for the amazing musicians featured in the podcast, feel free to leave your comments, likes, and subscribe to my channel.

Thank you all for being a part of Mixter Plus, and I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this podcast and see your ongoing contributions to our musical journey. Stay tuned for more exciting events and projects coming your way.

Enjoy the podcast, and keep making beautiful music!

Best regards,
Maxwell Pierce
Kara Square
permalink   Fri, Oct 20, 2023 @ 6:12 AM
Join us live on our MixterPlus YouTube channel for our wrap up meet up and get all the deep dive details for this event and the future of MixterPlus.

Date: THIS Sunday, October 22

Time: 4a-Sydney, 8a-Hawaii, 10a-Los Angeles, 11a-Denver, 12p-Chicago, 1p-New York, 6p-UK, 7p-Europe

How to join:

1. Be IN the Zoom that will be livestreamed on YouTube to participate “in-person” — Email admin for the Zoom link.

2. Go to the MixterPlus YouTube channel to watch and comment live

We hope you can be there!

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sat, Oct 21, 2023 @ 9:40 AM
See you There!