Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » New York / New England Regional EDM Showcase -- NEW CC SERIES!!

New York / New England Regional EDM Showcase -- NEW CC SERIES!!

EJG (aka Laerlooper)
permalink   Fri, Jan 18, 2013 @ 9:47 PM
The New York / New England Regional EDM Showcase has been bringing Creative Commons dance music into the spotlight since podcasting was new. As one of the very first music podcasts originating out of New York’s Capital Region, the show has hours and hours of top-quality dance mixes spanning all the genres of electronic dance music, complete with CC-compatible playlists of every track used.

The Commute-Size Mixes series showcases other people’s Creative-Commons tracks as DJ-mixed by me, Laerlooper. The newest series, Local Spotlight, features other people’s tracks as DJ-mixed by them. These musicians and producers graciously offer these mixes on the New York / New England Regional EDM Showcase under a Creative Commons Attribution/Non-commercial/No-derivatives license. The series debuts with this unreleased mix from Eddie Natenberg of Troy, NY’s Theta Rhythm project.

To submit mixes of your own dance tracks for consideration please contact me at nyneregionaledm@me.com and then upload the mix at: http://www.dropbox.com/sh/8oczh3gwt5sxg6u/HCROX4fxTf
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Sun, Jan 20, 2013 @ 12:22 PM
Sounds cool! Thanks for helping to further a culture of Creative Commons music :)