Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Features » Iphone app

Iphone app

Tomas PhUsIoN
permalink   Sat, May 28, 2011 @ 8:29 AM
i dont know who because i dont know how to create an app for iphone. but can somebody please make a ccmixter app.i think that our website deserves one, a player to listen to artists or an app for artists to share songs or samples they make with thier iphone/pod/pads.
i love CCmixter and its about time it made it on apples revolutionary devices.
mallu
permalink   Thu, Dec 22, 2011 @ 7:10 PM
Hi Tomas - if you have any specific features that you think will be useful, I would be interested in your thoughts. I created a first version of the app. You can get it here http://itunes.apple.com/us/...

permalink   Tomas PhUsIoN Sat, Dec 24, 2011 @ 8:01 AM
first of all i know what is involved in the making of apps for the iphone, and its really great that you have decided to do this because im sure im not the only person on ccm thats writes music on the go.
this is just version 1 i assume and its great. the layout is great for browsing music and i like it very much. i think this app could do so much for ccmixter on the whole.
Now for me the only thing i have on my wishlist was for a way to log into my account? (a version for ccmixter account holders maybe). and just like on soundcloud id love to be able to upload a track from a compatible software like nanostudio straight into my page.
i know these ideas maybe a long way off or maybe even not possible, but wishlists normally are. :)
great app keep it going we need this, it will put ccmixters in the home of everybody and then you can take over the world HA HA HAAAAA.