Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Paloseco Brazz New Sample Upload

Paloseco Brazz New Sample Upload

The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra
permalink   Sat, Jul 26, 2008 @ 9:56 AM
Hey fellows, after many months of absence from ccmixter I uploaded a Flugel solo that might be of some use in the sample area, enjoy!
MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Sat, Jul 26, 2008 @ 11:26 AM
what’s the bpm? :O

permalink   The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra Sat, Jul 26, 2008 @ 9:42 PM
Quote: MC Jack in the Boxwhat’s the bpm? :Oimprovised solos recorded in a practice section with a play-along. I didn’t sync the playalong to the recorder so I couldn’t tell you the BPM, sorry
John Pazdan
permalink   Sun, Jul 27, 2008 @ 9:40 AM
thanks..more please!..also..do you ever record with a Harmon mute or even a Wah like Miles? I’d love to do a collaboration in a Miles/In a Silent Way type of groove.Quote: The Paloseco Brazz OrchestraHey fellows, after many months of absence from ccmixter I uploaded a Flugel solo that might be of some use in the sample area, enjoy!

permalink   Songboy3 Sat, Aug 9, 2008 @ 9:24 PM
I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this mix!

permalink   John Pazdan Sun, Aug 10, 2008 @ 8:50 AM
Quote: Songboy3I am DEFINITELY looking forward to this mix!

and YOU sir are invited to participate..why nobody (someone show me I am wrong please) ever used his/her voice (except for Aierto and that guy from Brazil who whistles and whose name ALWAYS escapes me, and I am too lazy to google , ok it’s Hermeto Pascoal)on this fabulous ambient and/or FAHNK thing is beyond me..maybe it’s because Miles IS the voice, I don’t know. but think about it SB3 and write me back.

permalink   Songboy3 Fri, Aug 15, 2008 @ 10:53 AM
Sounds interesting. just let me know what my function would be. These collabs can be a bit confusing if we don’t know who’s doing what…:O)

permalink   John Pazdan Fri, Aug 15, 2008 @ 11:02 AM
Quote: Songboy3Sounds interesting. just let me know what my function would be. These collabs can be a bit confusing if we don’t know who’s doing what…:O)

Confusion is the name of the exercise.. if we said..do this..what fun would be? We’d end up with another Hot..House…BEATZZZzzz (put in bad echo)

so….whatever you do…don’t listen to Spanish Key on Bitches Brew..no sir..don’t do that..don’t even THINK about playing Spanish Key on Miles’ Bitches Brew..stay away from that track..

permalink   The Paloseco Brazz Orchestra Wed, Aug 13, 2008 @ 3:02 PM
John , I sent you a private email a couple of weeks ago, I hope you received it. The project sounds great and with Frank Carter added to the mix , wow!…as I wrote you in the email, I am busy for the next weeks with another project but I would love to collaborate as soon as I am done with that!!. Thanks John and Frank for your interest…That’s the beauty of ccmixter:-)

permalink   John Pazdan Wed, Aug 13, 2008 @ 6:09 PM
We will be ready when you are.

hmmm..harmon mute..about 98 bpm..and a straight ahead, close miked..at around 128 bpm..though free/time is always good with you playing.

Don’t listen to Bitches Brew..especially Spanish Key..do NOT listen to that..nope..no Spanish Key..don’t put tha..

thanks again. ccM is it..coast to coast, pole to pole.