Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Features » re-Collab feature

re-Collab feature

dbuck
permalink   Thu, Aug 30, 2007 @ 3:02 PM
Have you made any headway on the collab feature? I run a online music collaboration site. It’s the basic forum post type, but we have a large group of musicians with over 100 completed world wide collaborated songs. I’ve been brainstorming on how to make this easier for people to collaborate musically online. Thats when I found cchost. I made a sandbox and have been familerizeing myself with it. I must say I realy like it. I would like to help out anyway I can. If you want me to beta test or set up a test site I would be more than happy. Plus if you have some more documentation other than what is on the mediawiki I would like to read it.
I can see a lot of possibilities with this great work.
victor
permalink   Thu, Aug 30, 2007 @ 5:02 PM
thanks, dbuck.

feature has been “near done” for a while but distractions have prevented completion. The only thing left is a little UI cleanup, otherwise it’s been here and tested and ready to go.

VS

permalink   dbuck Thu, Aug 30, 2007 @ 5:55 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I look forward to this new feature. let me know when its available. I’m Not pushing you.
I know my community of online collaborators and they will let me know of any problems. I can report bugs if you want. Let me know were to post bugs, SF?