Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Question about Willits remix contest...

Question about Willits remix contest...

Electricwest (pat benolkin)
permalink   Sun, Nov 26, 2006 @ 9:30 PM
I have submitted my entry, but am unsure of where to obtain or fill out an official entry form to make it eligible for the contest. Any help?
victor
permalink   Sun, Nov 26, 2006 @ 11:10 PM

permalink   Electricwest (pat benolkin) Mon, Nov 27, 2006 @ 12:28 PM
So by simply uploading the track, I am entered then? I thought I read in the official rules that it needed to be submitted with an entry form or something? Plus when I uploaded, it said that it was not entered in any contests. Forgive me, I am new to the site. Thanks for your help! I just want to make certain that my entry is eligible….
victor
permalink   Mon, Nov 27, 2006 @ 12:41 PM
“upload your track to ccMixter between November 29, 2006 and December 27, 2006”

I’m not sure I know another way to express that a valid entry must be uploaded between two dates…?

permalink   Electricwest (pat benolkin) Tue, Nov 28, 2006 @ 5:13 PM
“Submit your track(s) online after 12:00 a.m. PT on November 29, 2006 and before 9:00 p.m. PT on December 27, 2006 with a completed Christopher Willits / “Shifting Colors” Remix Contest Entry Form for each track you submit

Forgive me, this is more what my question was pertaining to. Thanks, and sorry for the misunderstanding.

permalink   Luke Tripp Tue, Nov 28, 2006 @ 5:52 PM
Wait till tomorrow and you can then upload your track. It’ll be like, “Submit an entry for Ghostly Contest (or whatever, probably Christopher Willits)”. Pick that, and you can then fill out the form and submit your entry.

permalink   Electricwest (pat benolkin) Wed, Nov 29, 2006 @ 12:22 PM
Thank you sir. Exactly what I needed to know. :)