skip
Home » Forums » Help » canīt rate ?!

canīt rate ?!

DaMo
permalink   Wed, Apr 5, 2006 @ 11:09 AM
HI!
I donn0 why but i canīt rate anymore.
yesterday i could but not anymore.
am i banned from rating or something like that?
and if then why?

thx for answer

DaMo
victor
permalink   Wed, Apr 5, 2006 @ 12:09 PM
the system looks through the ratings on a regular basis and looks for what it deems to be ‘suspicious’ ratings behavior. e.g. if you have several accounts and spend of a lot of energy trying to ‘rate yourself’, if your average ratings over a period of days is less than a threshold, say 1.2 over a wide berth of recent uploads without leaving reviews, if you gave a large amount of ‘1’s in quick succession to a single person, etc. etc.

If your ratings behavoir matches some pattern similar to this then yea, it’s likely you were moved to the ban list.

If not then use the contact admin link at the bottom of this page to let us know about it.

VS
DaMo
permalink   Sun, Apr 16, 2006 @ 5:35 AM
hi victor.thx for reply!

my english isnīt the best but did i understand right?… if i leave more reviews i will be able to rate again?

thx for answer! DaMo
victor
permalink   Mon, Apr 24, 2006 @ 1:28 PM
If you have more than one account then no, you probably will not be able to rate.

VS
DaMo
permalink   Thu, Apr 27, 2006 @ 11:17 AM
Quote: If you have more than one account then no, you probably will not be able to rate.

VS

HI VICTOR!

i only have 1 account of course!
and i still canīt rate! that seems to be some kind of bug. canīt you check that i have only one account and let me rate again?

thx for answer

cu
DaMo