Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » New ‘Ukulele Glue’ Album by Kara Square & ccMixter

New ‘Ukulele Glue’ Album by Kara Square & ccMixter

Snowflake
admin
permalink   Thu, Aug 2, 2018 @ 1:23 PM
I’m so excited to share with you a new release made possible by our awesome community!

‘Ukulele Glue’ by Kara Square & ccMixter is a rip-roaring sonic demonstration of the versatility of the ukulele — and the power of open collaboration here at ccMixter.org. Kara Square, together with many talented Mixters have created these lively instrumental remixes that take genre-hopping and genre-mashing to an entirely new dimension. As the album bounces around from indie rock, metal, folk, world, reggae, and more, the glue that holds it all together is the mighty, multifaceted ukulele.

Featured Artists: Spinningmerkaba, Unreal_DM, Stefan Kartenberg, Tobias Weber, Airtone, Piero Peluche, Reusenoise, Vidian, Jenna Mayes, TheDICE, DJ Vadim, Jeris, and Siobhan Dakay

Download on Bandcamp

Listen on Jamendo

Thank you for supporting our releases and ways we’re working to provide more opportunities for our amazing artists here at ccMixter. We appreciate you!
Kara Square
permalink   Thu, Aug 2, 2018 @ 2:00 PM
Thank you so much, Snowflake!

I feel endlessly grateful to our community… It was SO FUN revisiting past remixes to create this album. It was such a great reminder of everyone’s talent and creativity! Thank you to all involved AND to everyone on ccMixter for the constant inspiration!

I hope you dig the tunes, friends!

permalink   Speck Fri, Aug 3, 2018 @ 11:05 AM
That’s a really great gathering of tunes. Creative indeed, and upbeat and fun. I think I’ll be playing it in the car for a while.

permalink   Snowflake Fri, Aug 3, 2018 @ 12:25 PM
Hey Speck. Thank you for supporting this album at Bandcamp — it made my day! It really is an amazing collection of tracks. Your continual contributions to our community fill my heart with gratitude.

permalink   Kara Square Fri, Aug 3, 2018 @ 4:17 PM
Thank you so much, Speck!!! So kind… It means a lot to me.
Kara Square
permalink   Tue, Aug 21, 2018 @ 6:24 AM
Here’s the Press Release—> https://www.prlog.org/12724969-rebuke-your-preconceived-uke-conceptions-and-take-musical-mind-trip.html

And here’s a link to the album on iTunes—> https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/ukulele-glue/1415269272