Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » U2 permission Help

U2 permission Help

theodos09
permalink   Tue, Oct 28, 2014 @ 6:26 AM
Hi all,
I am a teacher of English in a public school of Athens. I need a permission to use the song “Miracle” in a short video clip I am currently producing with my students. Have you got any idea of ho I can get this?
Let me explain the use of the video clip. We are preparing to participate in a competition organized by the British Council on the topic of Bullying and School Intimidation.
My concept is “The NO BULLYING Miracle” video clip with duration of 3-4 minutes.
Of course it;s for NO COMMERCIAL use, I am not paid for this, the school doesn’t even have resources for the main equipment like a video camera. But since me and my students are fully motivated to do it I am looking for a way to proceed.
Any kind of advice would be invaluable
Thanks in advance
Rodo
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Tue, Oct 28, 2014 @ 8:11 AM
Can you please share the link to the song you would like to use.

All of the music available from ccMixter or dig.ccMixter.org is free for the use you suggest. All you need to do is to make sure you credit the creator of the music, and include a link to the song page wherever possible. Credit should be given in the video itself, as well as wherever the video is posted or shared. All of the sounds on ccMixter include a side-bar on the right where you can click on a link to see how to properly attribute.

Hope this helps.