Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » 'Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke' Album- Digital Pre-Release w/ Homemade Valentines

'Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke' Album- Digital Pre-Release w/ Homemade Valentines

Kara Square
permalink   Sat, Jan 12, 2013 @ 10:46 AM
The digital pre-release of Love Songs For Everyone But Especially Uke is now ready for Pre-Orders. Ha! Pre-Order the Pre-Release! (Okay, so that humored me anyway…) If you Pre-Order now, you can immediately download the first 4 tracks. On the pre-release date, Jaunuary 24th, you’ll get a download code for the full album emailed to you.

As you may know, I uploaded the pellas for all of the album songs onto ccMixter as they were recorded. Thank you to everyone who listened, remixed, and supported me through the creation of this album. A special thank you to ccMixter’s KungFu, who designed the cover art for the single “Start Each Day with Love,” AND to TheDICE, who designed the “I Love Uke” button that is attached to the homemade Valentines… let me explain…

To introduce the songs in a fun, whimsical way, I am personally crafting homemade Valentines to accompany the digital pre-release. Each Valentine includes a button (designed by TheDICE) that declares “I Love Uke” and a loving lyric from the album songs handwritten on the front. A download code for the full album is on the back. There is also the option to buy Valentine multi-packs to share with friends and loved ones.

The digital pre-release will be available on January 24, 2013. The full, worldwide album release with CDS and a ukulele song book will take place on March 28, 2013. You can pre-order the CD/song book now and you’ll have it in your hands before the official release date.

Here’s a video announcement about the release which includes snippets from all of the songs and footage of me making the Valentines.

Thank you to everyone on ccMixter for your continued creativity and inspiration.