Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » request for comments

request for comments

gmz
permalink   Thu, Apr 8, 2010 @ 8:15 AM
I’m finally working out some tracks from my playing vault, aiming to release them both online and offline this year. It’s a complete DIY project, everything - but a little sampling - is made with a basic macbook, ableton live and some great audiounits and I’m going to release it under a CC license when it will be ready.

Now I’m trying to freeze the composition part before bouncing everything and start the final mixdown, but I’m willing to involve the community some way in this process; I’m not sure about many things, and I’m basically looking for mentorship before I get crazy :-)

Here’s the deal: at this stage I’m looking for max 10 people with a proven production/composition experience; I will basically ask you to listen a demo and to share/discuss your comments with me, then we’ll see :-) For sure, you’ll be given full credits on both releases.

Second step, I’m looking to release an advance promo on ccMixter alongside with a little contest: the best remix (one or more, who knows?) will be featured on both releases as well.

If you are willing to join me, I’ll just ask you to have a soundcloud.com account, in order to share the demo and have a central place to work together. If you have any kind of question let me know, and thank you in advance!
Darkangel
permalink   Thu, May 13, 2010 @ 11:40 PM
iam interested and have soundcloud