Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » WHO HERE IS SUPER PUMPED FOR MARCH MIXUP MADNESS!?1!!?1!!!?!one!!?

WHO HERE IS SUPER PUMPED FOR MARCH MIXUP MADNESS!?1!!?1!!!?!one!!?

Vidian
permalink   Sun, Feb 21, 2010 @ 12:30 PM
obviously, aside from me…
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sun, Feb 21, 2010 @ 1:15 PM
Absolutely! Upload day is a virtual party that I wouldn’t want to miss!

permalink   Snowflake Mon, Feb 22, 2010 @ 10:17 AM
I am practically beside myself! :D
Admiral Bob
permalink   Mon, Feb 22, 2010 @ 11:27 AM
I don’t think I’ll have time to do any of it (I’m away part of it, and then in catchup mode with life.)

But I’ll be thrilled to see the outcome. :)
bigbonobo_combo
permalink   Thu, Feb 25, 2010 @ 8:44 AM
I signed it up but I can’t catch what it means ? What are we supposed to do ? Could you explain ? Excuse me, I’m a stupid guy ( as said in Lennon ‘s song )

permalink   SackJo22 Thu, Feb 25, 2010 @ 9:12 AM
The “secret mixter” is a remix exchange. On March 7, you will receive an email with the name of another mixter who signed up for this event. You will have two weeks to do a remix using primarily uploads by that mixter. On the upload date (which is March 21), you will upload your remix. As a participant, this also means someone else will be assigned you, so on upload day, you will be the subject of someone else’s remix. I hope that explains it for you. You can also check the faq.

I did not see you on the sign up list. So if you are interested you should sign up again.

permalink   bigbonobo_combo Thu, Feb 25, 2010 @ 10:22 AM
Thank you for your detailed answer. I feel better now ! I thought I had signed it, but it didn’t work, I tryed again after your answer, but I still don’t have any notification…let’s wait. And thank U again for your so kind reviews about my work.

permalink   SackJo22 Thu, Feb 25, 2010 @ 12:36 PM
If you didn’t get an email to confirm, you should post a bug report.

permalink   Snowflake Wed, Mar 3, 2010 @ 10:22 AM
did you receive your notification? did you double check to make certain your email address is entered in your profile? cheers….
PorchCat
permalink   Fri, Feb 26, 2010 @ 11:50 PM
Hell yes! I /love/ this event and how it has evolved. (Many thanks to Victor & Co.!!) It’s hard to believe this started off as an idle idle and badly modded secret Santa software. I look forward to seeing all the results!

*meow*
reusenoise
permalink   Mon, Mar 1, 2010 @ 3:00 AM
Join Yesterday
For me is the first time,I hope to do well
gurdonark
permalink   Sat, Mar 6, 2010 @ 1:55 PM
I love secret mixter. I always come away from it with a better appreciation of the person I am assigned to remix. It’s fun to sort out tones and drones from a mix, and to make something new.
jacindae
permalink   Sat, Mar 6, 2010 @ 3:34 PM
OH EM GEE ONE MORE DAY! The suspense is killing me! :)
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sun, Mar 7, 2010 @ 10:51 AM
I just got my secret mixter assignment — I’m so excited! Can’t wait to start mixing!