Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Introducing: mnode - Cloning

Introducing: mnode - Cloning

gmz
permalink   Tue, Jun 24, 2008 @ 9:07 AM
Just a dear friend, this is his first album online on Jamendo. I’m pressing him to make him join ccMixter, in the meantime I’d like to introduce you to mnode:

http://www.jamendo.com/en/a...

The tracks of this album are composed by some live set I’m used to play. They have been composed, mixed and arranged with Ableton Live, no mastering process at all. I usually play them live with my laptop, Live and my Novation controller.
This album is just a demo album, a way to let the people know my music. The title is Cloning, because the tracks has been influenced by some artists I like.
The first two tracks (SurSt and Pleasure) are quite fast techno, but they are not hard-techno. I really like to be musical with techno, playing around with synth’s sounds. They are quite danceable and I really like to play them both live.
Softwave and TBdance are slower tracks, sometimes mixed with ambient sounds or minimal techno influences. By the way, they still danceable tracks.
The last one is DeconsT, it’s something like an idm track, or something I cannot define - it’s quite caotic :)
Enjoy
gurdonark
permalink   Thu, Jun 26, 2008 @ 3:36 PM
thanks for posting about your friend’s work. I’ll download it and see how it sounds!