Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » male vocals

male vocals

deadpan
permalink   Sat, Jun 11, 2005 @ 2:10 PM
mi amigos,
when I found you all, I thought heaven’s doors had opened, made me damp.
now I can’t find open canvas here to save my life.
there are very few uploads with no male vocs, since you all discovered how much fun that instrument is to play with :-)
building pellas with no foundation is challenging to say the least, maybe a wet/dry mic for the shower.
Do you just want pellas, or is there another way for a twisted wordsmith to get in here?
perdone por favor mi nariz grande, pero no puedo vivir en el miedo de soplarlo.
~pan man
teru
permalink   Sun, Jun 12, 2005 @ 4:04 PM
Not ignoring you. Just feeling a bit guilty. : P

Most everything here seems to be a two step process. Someone picks something and then remixes that, then it’s finished. I really don’t think it has to end there. In theory, shouldn’t more steps be better?

If I were a vocalist. lol. I would think the best way is to start w/ the Mixter sample bank. Make some vocals based loosely on some samples and upload them separately. I of course am not a vocalist so I am talking completely out of my arse. Which is why I was ignoring you. :)
victor
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 11:09 AM
every one else seems to have no problem in just throwing WHATEVER over the fence to see what shakes loose ;)

no effects, mono include a BPM in the description and you should be good to go.
Southbound Cinema
permalink   Mon, Jul 18, 2005 @ 1:21 PM
Hey, for what it’s worth, I’ll probably be throwing some vocals up soon. A friend of mine heard some of my stuff, and asked, "Great, but where’s the vocals?" I guess it got around that I sang Anthrax’s "Only" at a karaoke bar one night. METAL. (But not just metal. I write funny stuff. Give me a little time…)
DeBenedictis
permalink   Mon, Aug 1, 2005 @ 1:01 PM
Quote: mi amigos,
when I found you all, I thought heaven’s doors had opened, made me damp.
now I can’t find open canvas here to save my life.
there are very few uploads with no male vocs, since you all discovered how much fun that instrument is to play with :-)
building pellas with no foundation is challenging to say the least, maybe a wet/dry mic for the shower.
Do you just want pellas, or is there another way for a twisted wordsmith to get in here?
perdone por favor mi nariz grande, pero no puedo vivir en el miedo de soplarlo.
~pan man

I should be in a position pretty soon to start uploading more…and I’ll be uploading piano and keyboard tracks as well as ‘pellas.

Frankly, I’m sick of my voice and I’d like to hear someone else sing over my music for a change!!