Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » unable to connect from my computer

unable to connect from my computer

j
permalink   Thu, May 15, 2008 @ 1:46 AM
Hi,
recently I tried to upload a song, but as a result, no way to connect anyway from my computer, ccmixter home page doesn’t even show. I was thinking if I had been automaticaly banned or something similar, I am logging in from another computer just for now.
Thx,
julien
victor
permalink   Thu, May 15, 2008 @ 11:45 AM
(This conversation was taken offline)
Meta_Human
permalink   Wed, Sep 7, 2011 @ 2:50 AM
Hi Julien,
I couldn’t find another way to contact you on here, I hope you don’t mind me finding you in this forum.
I am a hip hop lyricist, Metahuman, interested in your song Crackling Amsterdam. I love the song and have been rapping over your music during live performances. Since there is no money involved, this was permitted under the Creative Commons copyright you specified. Now I want to record a CD of my songs, and I would like to sell it. I will be recording at home, super low-tech, and will probably sell a couple of hundred CDs tops. Would you be okay with me sell my CDs with your beats? And if so could you issue me a revised Creative Commons license for it?
I would obviously credit you on the CD insert, and could give you a percentage of CD sales if you want. I have no budget and no professional equipment, so this is just a little project for me, not like a full time career or anything. If you agree, I’d like a license to sell up to 1,000 CDs if you’re okay with that. Anyway, let me know what you think, and if you want to hear the song and everything. I look forward to talking to you about this, and hearing more of your music.
Best wishes,
- Metahuman (aka Kalil)
metahumanmusic@gmail.com