Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » how do i remove a song fro the list?

how do i remove a song fro the list?

sunbyrn
permalink   Tue, Apr 19, 2005 @ 6:57 PM
Hey ,
I mistakenly listed a song as a sample source for another one of my songs when i didn’t actually use it , but now I don’t know how to remove it from the list. Any ideas how to go about this? Thanks.

sunbyrn
admin
permalink   Tue, Apr 19, 2005 @ 7:11 PM
ah, ok, NOW you’ve hit on something we don’t have an interface for.

The only way for you to do it is to delete the song and start the process over again — this is the surest way to keep the integrity of all the data connections behind the scenes.

If this is a major hassle (like you don’t want to lose your ratings or you’re on a really slow connection) I may be able to twiddle some knobs behind the scenes to make it happen.

Let me know what you want and we’ll try to make it happen.

Peace,
Victor
sunbyrn
permalink   Wed, Apr 20, 2005 @ 4:23 PM
Well if it not TOO much of a hassle, I would rather not remove the song. But if the knob twiddling doesn’t work, I guess it would not kill me to just remove and start over again…
On another note, am I blind or did the ‘Submit Song’ function just disappear? I don’t see any choice to upload anythig except "Submit Remix".

IS there some song upload limit that I do not know about or is there maintenance going on?
victor
permalink   Wed, Apr 20, 2005 @ 5:02 PM
ok, first you’ve got to tell me what song is the ‘extra’ on which one of your remixes so I’ll take a run at fixing it.

next: yea, we do have throttles in place (for several reasons — don’t take it personal ;)

if you’re still having an issue uploading tomorrow let me know.

Peace,
Victor