|Featuring||Fireproof Babies, error404|
Origin is an experiment. The spanish guitars that I play here have a cloth in the bridge so the sound is muted and sligthly detuned. The fourth string of the bass is tuned to D. In the electric guitar I play harmonics, with the tone knob to the minimum.
I have sliced the percussion files (Fireproof and presse) and adjust them in the mix “manually”, didn’t change the tempo of these files.
There’s no reverb, only the fantastic room reverb of my sweet home. :)
It’s a short mix but I haven’t more to say in this case.
Contents of ZIP Archive: Sample
- /Origin-rythm-guitar-1-130bpm.wav (1.24MB)
- /Origin-rythm-guitar-2-130bpm.wav (636.10KB)
- /Origin-side-130bpm.wav (1.24MB)
- /Origin-bass-130bpm.wav (1.24MB)
- /Origin-electric-guitar-harmonics-130bpm.wav (1.55MB)
- /Origin-guitar-nylon-130bpm.wav (1.24MB)
, panu (panumoon)
, AT (audiotechnica)
, Alex (AlexBeroza)
, short hopper
, Anchor Méjans (anchormejans)
, MC Jack in the Box (mcjackinthebox)
, Admiral Bob (admiralbob77)
, Chuck Berglund (opus_opium)
, ThirteenthMonkey (Eradan)