Branching Out Secret Mixter Sign Ups
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Commute-Size Mixes Vols. I, II, and III

Commute-Size Mixes Vols. I, II, and III

EJG (aka Laerlooper)
permalink   Sun, Oct 15, 2006 @ 4:19 PM
After taking a few weeks off from my podcasting venture, I’ve restarted with a brand-new format. Now you’ll find amazing DJ mixes featuring entirely indie- and CC-licensed music! Each edition showcases high-quality tracks from a different genre of EDM. And as the name implies, each edition is about 1/2 hour long; the perfect length for the average commute. Click here and enjoy!
gurdonark
permalink   Sun, Oct 15, 2006 @ 7:27 PM
thanks for posting these in the CC. I’ll go check them out.
EJG (aka Laerlooper)
permalink   Sun, Dec 10, 2006 @ 3:37 AM
Commute-Size Mixes Volume IV is a 100% CC-licensed Breakbeat DJ set. As always, all applicable track info is included in the metadata so it can be viewed on your iPod while the track is playing. CC-licensed music lives! No, it ROCKS!!!
Jane His Wife
permalink   Tue, Dec 12, 2006 @ 5:20 PM
plugged here

permalink   EJG (aka Laerlooper) Wed, Dec 13, 2006 @ 12:25 AM
Very cool ~ Thanks!!! :D
EJG (aka Laerlooper)
permalink   Sat, Feb 17, 2007 @ 2:37 PM
It’s back to Tranceland with the latest edition of the NY/NE Regional EDM Showcase: ”Commute - Size Mixes Vol. V: Trance Road Trip”. Now featuring music from artists beyond the Northeast - because there’s just so much good stuff out there!
EJG (aka Laerlooper)
permalink   Wed, Jul 11, 2007 @ 8:42 PM
Jumping ahead a bit, Commute-Size Mixes Vol. VI is up! This is a full-CD-length mix featuring CC music from Quantica, Six, and NeXuS. Visit the NY/NE Regional EDM Showcase website to subscribe, and check out the Track List page for more info. This is my first mix using a Trigger Finger MIDI controller hooked to my Mac Mini (sorry to go gearhead on you). Enjoy!