Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » Not able to download anymore

Not able to download anymore

dj cary
permalink   Fri, Nov 24, 2023 @ 10:15 PM
You can’t download the mp3s anymore from this site. Or rather, it downloads a file that’s about 10 bytes in size. Did the download function get disabled intentionally? It looks like it’s downloading the song, but it’s an m3u, not an mp3.
WestTracksMusic
permalink   Sat, Nov 25, 2023 @ 1:42 PM
I haven`t been able to download for a long time and unable to find out why. Have just given up.westtracksmusic

permalink   Apoxode Sat, Nov 25, 2023 @ 6:01 PM
WestTracksMusic,

I’m sorry to hear that you have been having issues downloading from the website.
I want to encourage you to stay with us, and help us resolve this issue that may be affecting others.
All I need is to know which file you were unable to download, and where you were trying to download from.

Kind regards,
Apoxode
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Sat, Nov 25, 2023 @ 5:58 PM
dj cary,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.
I have good news for you!
Downloads are functioning properly, from all pull-down menus and lists as well as from the player itself (right-click; save audio as).
The only reason functionality would not have been working for you was because the website was under maintenance at the time, which does not happen very often.
Please indicate which file you were trying to download when you encountered this problem, and describe where you were downloading it from (url preferred).
This way I can determine where our technical team needs to look to repair the download function for you.

We appreciate your patience, and thank you for being part of the community!

Kind regards,
Apoxode