Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Circle of Seasons Remix

Circle of Seasons Remix

spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Thu, Nov 16, 2023 @ 10:41 AM

Circle of Seasons Remix Event

“It is in vain to write on the seasons unless you have the seasons in you.” - Henry David Thoreau

One of the most enchanting aspects of old holiday songs is the sense of nostalgia they bring. At ccMixter, we have uploads that have been a part of our holiday traditions for decades, if not centuries, and they hold a special place in our hearts. Join us as we continue the tradition of seasonal music remixing.

For Circle of Seasons, let’s remix pells from years gone by and give them new life, make them a new gift this holiday season. Find all the pells from prior events at the lower section of this playlist:

Holiday Pells & Remixes

New remixes will also show in this playlist! Use the special submit forms for new pells, samples and playlists.

Event Dates:
Nov 16 - New Year

P.S. Create help us build a premier library of all original holiday music on MixterPlus - email admins to join.
IMPORTANT: ccMixter uploads and MixterPlus uploads can’t be mixed together. ( here’s why)
Check out the Circle of Seasons Livestream that kicked us off HERE

Times for the livestream (all on 11/26, except Sydney on 11/27):
5a-Sydney, 8a-Hawaii, 10a-Los Angeles, 11a-Denver, 12p-Chicago, 1p-New York, 6p-UK, 7p-Europe-CET

Follow us on Facebook
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Thu, Nov 30, 2023 @ 10:31 AM
Hey all the Circle of Seasons livestream was a great way to get in the spirit of the season!

Check it out HERE!

Help us build our holiday catalog at MixterPlus, upload original recordings of your own seasonal tracks or create a unique version of public domain favorites.

At ccMixter, create a new remix of pells from our 15 year history of holiday music - here’s the playlist!

Give the Mixter family a gift this season if you’re able:

ccMixter Patreon
MixterPlus Patreon

Kara Square
permalink   Thu, Nov 30, 2023 @ 11:55 AM
I’m so excited to hear everyone’s holiday tracks! Sending love and warmth to you all.
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Thu, Nov 30, 2023 @ 12:26 PM

The livestream was a blast, it’s always a great way to connect with other Mixters :)

There are a lot of holiday pells that I would like to see come back,
but at the top of my list is:

Best Time of the Year Aussie Style
. , , , , , by debbizo , , , , , .

Mainly because I want this time of year to include our friends from
the southern hemisphere :)

See you all on MixterPlus as well !

Kind regards,
Apoxode

permalink   Speck Fri, Dec 1, 2023 @ 3:16 AM
An excellent suggestion. Bit of a bummer timingwise as I’ve already done a mix with Copperhead’s Best Time Of The Year, did not see that debbizo did an Aussie version or I probably would have tried to combine them. Maybe I’ll try another with just debbizo’s.

permalink   Zenboy1955 Tue, Dec 12, 2023 @ 3:59 AM
Hey…what happened to your holiday rant at MixterPlus. I was going to download it, and….poof! It’s gone. Reconsider?

permalink   Speck Tue, Dec 12, 2023 @ 4:50 AM
Just checked, It’s still there for me.
ccMixter was super slow (uploading) this morning but Mixter+ seems to be working fine.
To paraphrase the magic eight ball - check again later?
SO SHA
permalink   Mon, Dec 11, 2023 @ 7:03 AM
Uploading a super special christmas tune tonight that I found in my old USB xx