Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Internet Radio Station with only Ccmixter artists

Internet Radio Station with only Ccmixter artists

Dimensional_Pulse
permalink   Thu, Nov 9, 2023 @ 10:13 PM
Hello everybody.

Today is the launch of ccmixers.world. Since i have problems with concentrating making music, but still wanted to do something with it, i came up with the idea of a radio station with only ccmixter artists on it.

I always found it strange it wasn’t already there, cause ccmixter has a big pool of very good quality tracks to create one and it would be a terrible waste when a lot of the tracks are only listened to for a while and be somewhat forgotten. So i begun and this is what i have made of it till sofar.

I had to make selections of tracks for the quality of the music, so not all tracks on ccmixter will be featured, but i think you will understand it. There are still a lot of tracks on the site to listen to on three channels, dance/electronic, pop/rock/other and a chillout channel.

Take a look yourselve, and let me know what you think of it. If you have an idea for a track that might be interesting to feature on the site, please tell me by using the mail instead of doing that in a reply to this topic, cause i am afraid that in the end this will be a very long topic if everyone does so.

Feel free to give your opinion on the concept of the radio station and if you think i have something forgotten please tell me.

greetz Frank
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sat, Nov 18, 2023 @ 11:00 AM
Fantastic! Thanks for much for creating ccmixers.world. Amazing curations! I look forward to continuing to listen.

permalink   Dimensional_Pulse Sat, Nov 18, 2023 @ 7:37 PM
Thank you! I’m currently still busy searching in the songs history back to the begin of the lists so a lot of songs are to be added to the growing list of tracks that are featured.

greetz Frank
Kara Square
permalink   Tue, Dec 12, 2023 @ 7:27 AM
Thank you, Frank! We just published an article on Patreon to share your wonderful radio station site.

permalink   Dimensional_Pulse Tue, Dec 12, 2023 @ 8:03 PM
Thank you, Kara!

permalink   Dimensional_Pulse Wed, Dec 20, 2023 @ 7:28 AM
Hi, Kara

There are going to be some changes. The three channels will fuse with eachother to be one channel, this is because a lot of good music is left out when i maintain this kind of setup. There will be on the one channel a more varied choice of tracks to listen to and for me when i am searching for new and old tracks to fit in on the station an easyer job, because i am not restricted to sort of three genres but i can take all music and select from that.

With the old setup, a track would be broadcasted about once a day, wich in radio standards is a lot. It would make the variety to listen to after a few days a very dull one. In the new setup there is a lot more room for tracks to be played in a wider day range and make the list a lot more enjoyable.

I’m still searching for things to improve on the station so when anybody has some doable suggestions i can keep them in mind.

greetz Frank

permalink   Kara Square Wed, Dec 20, 2023 @ 1:03 PM
Hi Frank! Thank you for the update. Makes sense to me.