Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » PODCAST : "The Name is Mixter, C.C. Mixter"

PODCAST : "The Name is Mixter, C.C. Mixter"

martinsea
permalink   Wed, Aug 19, 2020 @ 1:58 PM
Hi, we have just uploaded another podcast with cc music,this time a one -off,not a series. It is available here
Hope it finds favour !
spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Wed, Sep 2, 2020 @ 8:16 AM
I like it Martin Cee! Curated podcasts/playlists like this are valuable because they help listeners discover new music. Thanks for doing this.

BTW-Love the James Bond influenced name of your podcast. Do you have a graphic in mind for it?

permalink   martinsea Thu, Sep 3, 2020 @ 11:00 AM
Thanks ! The name did come from “Holding tighter” which reminded me of nothing but 007. I did google some bond images for the podcast but didn’t find anything that worked.

We’re planning a big NINJAM project for the end of the year so the next podcasts will probably be ninjam sounds, but maybe we ll find time to put up another cc podcast, hope so ! Best,Martin

permalink   spinningmerkaba Thu, Sep 3, 2020 @ 11:45 AM
That sounds like a lot of fun. I’ve never used NINJAM, so I’m not even sure if my DAW is compatible with it. I’ll look into it a bit more and see if I can participate?

permalink   martinsea Thu, Sep 3, 2020 @ 3:03 PM
NINJAM works best with Reaper.Otherwise you have to use Ninjam JS, a Chrome extension.
We ĺl be starting to organise everything in October and rehearsals in November, but I ll post more details end of September. Best, Martin
caran_mihael
permalink   Thu, Apr 7, 2022 @ 10:38 PM
good podcast !