Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Free Mastering to add the finish your tracks deserve

Free Mastering to add the finish your tracks deserve

Bernard L'ermite
permalink   Thu, Oct 3, 2019 @ 1:01 PM
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

I’ve been following my gut for years gearwise; that is acquiring software for this, plugins for that, etc. you could call me a gear head.

I believe great sound can be achieved “in the box”.

I was so desperate to play with my “gear” that I created/generated an entire album, just so I’d have something to use my “gear” on.

Now I’m looking for ways to make my skills useful/helpful to friends / a community.

And it’s a good idea to have someone else master your mixdown with a fresh perspective. I could be that someone else. :)

Cheers!
Kara Square
permalink   Mon, Oct 7, 2019 @ 7:02 AM
Hey David! This is such a kind offer! I hope folks take you up on it. In fact, perhaps when we work on the next ccMixter album release, we could talk with you about possibly helping with the mastering?

permalink   Bernard L'ermite Mon, Oct 7, 2019 @ 7:22 AM
Absolutely! I would be thrilled. :)
panu
permalink   Tue, Oct 15, 2019 @ 3:00 PM
You’ve come to the right place. There are stems and samples on ccmixter to equal anything in the audio realm and you’re welcome to download and combine them or if you play or sing, add your own creative addition.

Get to know some of the players and start downloading samples and combining them into your own mixes to flex your chops and get feedback from your peers.

If you need help navigating the site or have any questions go to my profile page and drop me an email.

Best, panu