Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » My personal talks to ccmixterers

My personal talks to ccmixterers

Chandan Boruah
permalink   Mon, Dec 21, 2015 @ 11:32 PM
Hain! I don’t know how to do it though but I want to host it in Guwahati, invite as many ccmixter artists and then host a huge party in a huge field, with huge speakers and huge audience and awesomeness.

It is my dream, I am just sharing it. My intention is to have fun and make others have fun, a dreamlike fun. And also make some money for my family, to make mom and dad proud.

And I don’t have money to do it, but I wanna do it. Just sharing a dream, I don’t know what will happen. If this happens aaaaaah!! lalalalaaaaaaalaaaaaaaaa!

btw …
I have become a data science consultant, thank you plurgid and teru and everyone who guided me out of trying professional music, to take coding seriously. I did pretty well in coding

https://www.topcoder.com/members/chandubaba/details/?track=DATA_SCIENCE&subTrack=SRM

I am ex blue and now mid green. ccmixter and topcoder ftw! I am doing contract works for codechef, hackerearth and topcoder, also taking on local projects…. I hired a sales guy and we are gonna do a software consultancy! But all this not for money, it is only to decrease others suffering and to increase joy and love for others! It has been my dream to reach world rank 1 in topcoder, it is too cocky to say it, cause the world rank holders are surreal coders. However, its my dream too.

So, I have three dreams. World rank 1 to make everyone proud and doing it is fun, host a huge ccmixter fest to give others joy, and entrepreneurship to decrease others’ sufferings.

Send me your blessings friends, lots of love thank you! I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!
Chandan Boruah
permalink   Mon, Aug 8, 2016 @ 4:11 AM
thank you friends for listening to me! Love you and happy friendship day!