Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Songs of the Season

Songs of the Season

SackJo22
admin
permalink   Tue, Dec 2, 2014 @ 11:34 AM
It has become a tradition for ccMixter to honor this time of year with music! Whether you celebrate, or merely tolerate, we look forward to hearing your favorite songs of the season — original, traditional, and anything in between.

Our latest seasonal and holiday themed remixes will be curated and released as ccMixter’s next holiday album.

Also, if you share a song from Singen im Advent songbook which is filled with public domain holiday fare, musikpirat will give a gift to ccMixter. (Thank you musikpirat.)

Here’s to musical merriment, mischief, peace and inspiration for this special time of year!

Song of the Season: Pells, Samples & Remixes
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Tue, Dec 2, 2014 @ 1:57 PM
A special thanks to Musikpirat for kicking off the inspiration for this year’s holiday remix event (and for his generosity)!

I look forward to hearing your recordings from the Singen im Advent songbook, and/or other songs celebrating or commenting on the season.

Please use the Songs of the Season upload forms.

Because there are already so many submit forms, we’re not creating separate ccPlus upload forms for this project, and all pells and samples uploaded to this project will default to ccPlus. We can easily remove your pell or sample from ccPlus per your request, just email me or admin. (It is less work for us this way than vice versa). Remixes submitted will not default to ccPlus, but we will/can add the ccPlus tag to remixes that use only ccPlus source material.

Cheers!

permalink   stellarartwars Wed, Dec 3, 2014 @ 8:48 AM
https://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a80796/best-christmas-yet

Here’s a nice Lily Allen-esque sing along. There’s a demo, instrumental, and Economix has kindly written up the words.

All public domain, no restrictions. It would work well with a group of singers and additional musicians such as guitarists and chistmas percussionists joining in. Enjoy!
Kara Square
permalink   Thu, Dec 4, 2014 @ 11:26 AM
Awesome! I look forward to contributing some holiday oddities. :D
copperhead
permalink   Fri, Dec 5, 2014 @ 8:52 PM
It would really help a lot if everything was separated, pells and samples.
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Sat, Dec 27, 2014 @ 2:08 PM
Thank you for creating awesome holiday music again this year. Does anybody have any inspiration for a few New Year tracks this week? :)

permalink   SackJo22 Mon, Dec 29, 2014 @ 8:36 PM
I managed to emerge from the hibernation cave long enough to sneak one in there.

permalink   Radoslav Dimov Tue, Dec 15, 2015 @ 10:10 PM
hey i want to ask you how i can download some vocal sample which been uploaded from you.. ? sorry for my bad english ;] im from Bulgaria

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sat, Jan 16, 2016 @ 9:42 AM
ccMixter’s tech team is upgrading a lot of the features on the site, including listings and search features for “A Cappellas”. Click on the tab at the top of ccMixter’s homepage and search “sackjo22” or…

follow this link:
http://pells.ccmixter.org/people/SackJo22