Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Hear Your Music on Ryno the Bearded 10-26-14!!!!

Hear Your Music on Ryno the Bearded 10-26-14!!!!

SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sun, Oct 19, 2014 @ 9:06 AM
On October 26, 2014, Ryno the Bearded is hosting a 4-hour live stream cast featuring exclusively music from ccMixter!!!

The live stream cast is going to be something special indeed! In addition to having a few of us on-line hosting live with Ryno, his site is designed to be interactive so that you can join in on the fun during the show. Just jump into the chat. I hope we see you there!

I look forward to sharing and featuring some of the Community Favorites that are being highlighted as part of the ”Select a Favorite Track, Help ccM” campaign. As someone who spends a lot of time listening, curating and sharing our community’s music, it’s such a pleasure to hear what you love to listen to at ccMixter and I am excited that we have another place to share as well.

Ryno has been a super supporter of our community, regularly featuring our music on his podcasts which are dedicated to showcasing liberally licensed music available under CC licenses from all over. Ryno has a number of podcasts, including a 3-hour show every Wednesday evening dedicated to streaming the ccMixter catalog to his listeners.

I hope you’ll tune in October 26 from 2:00pm to 6:00pm Central Time. (UTC- 5 hours)

You can check out some of Ryno’s archives here.
You can chat with with Ryno here.

KEEP ccMIXTER OPEN & FREE
admin
permalink   Sat, Oct 25, 2014 @ 10:40 AM
The Ryno the Bearded live stream cast is going to be a really nice way for us to share our music. Sackjo22 will host the first segment, featuring selections from The Community Favorites playlist. She will be followed by Jeris who is showcasing an eclectic mix of ccMixter artists whose work all has heart and soul. Snowflake will host the final segment where she highlights tracks from ccMixter remix events where we created music around the themes of freedom and sharing culture.

We hope you will join us. You can join the conversation through Ryno’s chat feature. SackJo22 will take requests.

You can hear the live stream here where you can also join the chat.
Oct 26 from 2:00p - 6:00p Central Time

permalink   SackJo22 Sun, Oct 26, 2014 @ 1:43 PM
We’re on live now with Jeris, Snowflake and SackJo22! Join us in the chat.