Create a Track with the New Songbirds Lyric Library at MixterPlus
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Happy Birthday Sackjo22

Happy Birthday Sackjo22

MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Sun, Jul 22, 2012 @ 12:01 PM
Some of you know this already, but today is Susan’s birthday!

I just wanted to say thanks for all you do here, the pay sucks but it’s a labor of love! And she contributes way above and beyond the call of duty.
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Sun, Jul 22, 2012 @ 2:16 PM
Thanks Steve! I just got so happy finding this forum post. I came here to write something similar, so learning we’re on much of the same wavelength made me smile :)

Happy Birthday Susan! Thank you for sharing your amazing music with us — your songs, your mixes and your magical *voice*! Thank you for the incredible encouragement you give us all by listening to and commenting on our creations, and for all the support you give us artistically and personally behind the scenes. Thank you also for all of the administrative hours you contribute, most of which few people know about. You are an inspiration.

Have a wonderful birthday!
Admiral Bob
permalink   Mon, Jul 23, 2012 @ 3:51 AM
Thanks for all the encouragement you give to new remixers too. (look at her review count.)

Might be the coolest thing you do for others here, the tireless reviewing.
Kara Square
permalink   Mon, Jul 23, 2012 @ 9:05 AM
DITTO! You rock, Susan. Here’s wishing you the happiest!
Joel Frijters
permalink   Mon, Jul 23, 2012 @ 11:17 AM
Happy B-Day Susan! Thanks for everything you do and all the work you have done to help create such a beautiful community here!
Cheers!
Nethis
permalink   Mon, Jul 23, 2012 @ 8:10 PM
Happy birthday yay! Now wheres the cake?
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Mon, Jul 23, 2012 @ 9:25 PM
Thank you everybody. I am really, really touched by your posts — seriously (and a bit embarrassed, I must admit). I typically don’t like my birthday very much but you made it quite special. So thank you. You are each part of what makes ccMixter so extraordinary!
Abstract Audio
permalink   Tue, Jul 24, 2012 @ 4:28 AM
I am a bit late to the party but I feel I couldn’t leave out. I feel through your lyrics and your and your believe in me you have played a very special role in a very difficult time for me. I wish you all the best the upcoming year and good luck with all your project. I hope you have the courage to pit yourself out there
Congrats on your birthday
copperhead
permalink   Thu, Jul 26, 2012 @ 6:06 PM
I just seen this so Happy belated Birthday Susan !!!! At first I was wondering how a woman let her age out of the bag lol but I figured it was just the date itself with no year attached :)