Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Here Kitty Kitty

Here Kitty Kitty

Aamu
permalink   Tue, Oct 30, 2007 @ 2:54 AM
So, what happened to PorchCat? Any news since he dissappeared from SecretMixter thread? Any of his IRL-friends here?
victor
permalink   Tue, Oct 30, 2007 @ 12:28 PM
I don’t know this time but I just want everyone to know that this has happened before.

permalink   duckett Tue, Oct 30, 2007 @ 3:45 PM
good to know, thx

permalink   §įǷǷƔ�?ʗʯǷ Tue, Oct 30, 2007 @ 6:05 PM
I noticed the link on the header of this site for this secret mixter thing, and that means you help porch cat out with this, so I was thinking why dont you just do this? I think who ever came up with the idea had one of the best ideas ever for a remix site. I like it based on the fact you have commited to remix someone you would never even think of remixing, which in turn forces you to break your confort level of what you normally do with samples you look for on the site. This breaks your shell and forces you to venture out which can only help you improve, I could only imagine. have you ever thought of doing this more than once a yr?

Its a win win for everybody, its a surprise to see who you get and remix and a surprise to see who remixes you.

permalink   §įǷǷƔ�?ʗʯǷ Tue, Oct 30, 2007 @ 6:06 PM
**with out you stones this wouldnt of went through.
Thanks

permalink   victor Tue, Oct 30, 2007 @ 6:16 PM
Quote: why dont you just do this

because it’s not a remix “community” if 100% of the activity comes from the server.

VS