Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Generous MC/Singer/Rapper reqd

Generous MC/Singer/Rapper reqd

womoma
permalink   Tue, Sep 11, 2007 @ 6:39 PM
September 2007

Hi.

A brief introduction.

Im womoma (aka Condra) part of the moderating team at www.abletonlivedj.com

Our website is dedicated to digital DJs, especially those who use Ableton Live software. Our forum has 10,000 active members and the site gets hundreds of hits every month.

All who run it are volunteers.
We are passionate about both music, and technology, in equal measure.

We are currently in the process of making a DJ Tool sample pack, which will be a free download to anyone who wants it.

The toolkit will contain various samples, including CC acapellas.

The toolkit will be downloaded by hundreds, if not thousands of DJs around the world.

All artists will be credited, so it is potentially some nice exposure. If you wish, we will also include some bio information, photo/logo etc.

If you would like to contribute any vocals, do please let me know, either by replying here or by emailing me:
condra@condraonline.com

There is no payment for this, apart from potential exposure.

Ideally, we are looking for any sort of rhythmic vocals that could compliment a DJ set, but any urban, funky, or interesting vocal recordings could potentialy be used.

Even if you can only provide 2 lines of rap, we would greatly appreciate your contribution.

Please note that some samples will be mastered or edited by ourselves, to ensure the best quality possible. We may also edit to provide interesting variations.

Thanks for reading.

Condra

Moderator - www.abletonlivedj.com
condra@condraonline.com
victor
permalink   Tue, Sep 11, 2007 @ 8:22 PM
Hey Condra, as of this posting we have nearly 200 a cappellas that require nothing more than attribution.

That’s the beauty of CC, you don’t have to ask any more.

Is that generous enough? ;)
victor
permalink   Tue, Sep 11, 2007 @ 9:45 PM
more news:

I just updated our new a cappella browser to allow for filtering of licenses.

VS

permalink   womoma Sun, Sep 23, 2007 @ 3:47 PM
cheers