Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Greetings, mixlings! Good Old Neon comes in peace, with stems!

Greetings, mixlings! Good Old Neon comes in peace, with stems!

goodoldneon
permalink   Thu, Nov 18, 2010 @ 2:04 PM
Hey remix crew, we’re Good Old Neon, a 2-man electronic pop band that writes music over the Internet. We’ve posted stems for our entire second album for your use. It’s a decent little assortment of beats, synths, acoustic instruments, and vocals. We hope you can find something useful in there.
Clarence Simpson
permalink   Thu, Nov 18, 2010 @ 7:15 PM
Ah very nice! Can you also include a rough (or final) mix mp3 of each song to serve as a preview? If you do that, a play button will appear on each song making it much easier for mixers to check out what you’ve made.

And welcome to ccM!

permalink   Abstract Audio Fri, Nov 19, 2010 @ 10:31 AM
Wanted to ask the same question. But thanks for this upload, will look to it this week and offcourse welcome
Subliminal
permalink   Thu, Nov 18, 2010 @ 9:37 PM
With a little bit of clicking here and there you’ll end up here and can listen to the full mixes. But I agree, a preview would be a lot easier. I am listening to the first couple of tracks right now and it sounds very good. I am sure that the stems will be very popular among my fellow mixters.
goodoldneon
permalink   Fri, Nov 19, 2010 @ 4:02 PM
Okay, full mixes on the way.
Subliminal
permalink   Fri, Nov 19, 2010 @ 10:45 PM
I have listened to the whole album and thought that it sounded pretty good. I hope that people around here will find their way to your stuff, because I think that there is a lot of good source material in there to work with.

permalink   goodoldneon Sat, Nov 20, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
Thanks, hope you guys have fun with it.

permalink   ScOmBer Wed, Nov 24, 2010 @ 1:18 PM
Very nice stuff. Welcome to ccM!
goodoldneon
permalink   Fri, Nov 26, 2010 @ 1:59 PM
…and now stems from our first album, This is the News, are now up on ccMixter. This features “One Never Says ‘Verbal’ When One Means ‘Oral’”, a two-minute loop used in Ashleigh Nankivell’s minor YouTube hit ”Helping Johnny Remember”.