Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » FIVE remixes?

FIVE remixes?

victor
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 9:56 AM
I’ve been on vacation so I’m just now catching up on the last week’s goings on here.

Before I jump into anything else here I have to say:

FIVE remixes in the last WEEK? That’s weak. What’s everybody been doing? Is there some huge pent up pool of stuff for the Magnatune contest?

What’s up folks?
Aamu
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 11:15 AM
Quote: FIVE remixes in the last WEEK? That’s weak. What’s everybody been doing? Is there some huge pent up pool of stuff for the Magnatune contest?

Guilty as charged…
teru
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 11:22 AM
I’ve got three LDB remixes ready to go. I’ve got this thing where I can’t seem to move on unless I upload them first. It’s kind of frustrating. ; )

Aamu wanna trade?
victor
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 3:13 PM
(ugh. I’m not looking forward to the server crush on wed. in that case.)
Aamu
permalink   Mon, Jun 13, 2005 @ 10:47 PM
Quote: Aamu wanna trade?
Damn the timezones, just went to bed after my post and missed your reply… If I’d seen your request last night, I think I would have traded, but now it’s only one day more. I think I can wait.

I actually have only one remix that I could release, others are not so finished.

I survived making my militiamix entry not listening to any of the other entries before uploading. maybe this time it’s harder, now that I have listened to you guys so much, and like your stuff.
Aamu
permalink   Tue, Jun 14, 2005 @ 11:17 AM
Posting to the forum just to check server clock… Uh… this competition really is driving me nuts. Here in Finland it IS June 15th. Neeeeed to submit…
Cezary Ostrowski
permalink   Wed, Jun 15, 2005 @ 6:31 AM
I did my job :) Anyways, I almost forgot its below cooocooo time! Are you back, Vic?
victor
permalink   Wed, Jun 15, 2005 @ 7:39 AM
Quote: IAre you back, Vic?

yea, into the fire.

the contest seems to be humming along, I’ll be fixing bugs in ccHost and hopefully have a release of that RSN.

VS
Cezary Ostrowski
permalink   Wed, Jun 15, 2005 @ 11:24 PM
Look at the site Vic. I guess we need to introduce some other kind of scale. Five is not enough :)
victor
permalink   Thu, Jun 16, 2005 @ 6:30 PM
if I thought that would help….

in the new version however, ratings and reviews are separated — you can review and not rate, rate and not review.

meanwhile, I take it all back — 30 uploads in the last 36 hours… Including upload #1000

That’s a 1000 legally sample-able pieces of music that were not there when we started this site. Too fargin cool.