|Featuring||Gurdonark, Leza2unes, KCentric|
My homework assignment this time was a little Gurdonometry!
This track features several great melodic motifs plucked out of Gurdonark’s vast library of uploads. All of the backing track is Gurdonark samples with the exception of a drum loop, a synth pad, and a sequenced bass line that I added.
Vocally, this became a duet between KCentric rapping about the mainstream music industry and Leza singing the alluring siren song of that industry. If only your lips would comply…
I’m adding a detailed How I Did It
this time around to document my personal secret mixter process.
Constructive feedback/criticism is always welcome!
Stems and MIDI included.
Contents of ZIP Archive: Stems
- /Gurdonark-Relief-Processed.mp3 (1.31MB)
- /KCentric-Processed.mp3 (2.59MB)
- /Leza2unes-Processed.mp3 (3.62MB)
- /Pad.mp3 (2.10MB)
- /BassSequence.mp3 (3.94MB)
- /DrumLoop.mp3 (4.84MB)
- /Gurdonark-DescendingBell.mp3 (1.38MB)
- /Gurdonark-FaithWithoutCreed-Processed.mp3 (2.06MB)
- /Gurdonark-GreatKiskadee-Processed.mp3 (1.85MB)
- /Gurdonark-Gulf-Processed.mp3 (1.74MB)
- /Gurdonark-Kindergarten-Processed.mp3 (2.12MB)
- /Gurdonark-LittlePenguin-Processed.mp3 (1.68MB)
, Admiral Bob (admiralbob77)
, Jeris (VJ_Memes)
, Platinum Butterfly (F_Fact)
, panu (panumoon)
, AT (audiotechnica)
, J.Lang (djlang59)
, Leza Boyland (Leza2unes)
, Alex (AlexBeroza)
, Kara Square (mindmapthat)