Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Features » Forum for Mixterplus

Forum for Mixterplus

martinsea
permalink   Thu, Oct 26, 2023 @ 1:34 PM
Hi,
would it be an idea to have a mixterplus forum on ccmixter, with all topics relating to mixterplus ?

More things about mp : could there be a link from ccmixter direct to mp ? And perhaps a short description of what it is so people landing at ccmixter know what mp is and what they can find there?
Best,
Martin
Beluga Ten
permalink   Thu, Oct 26, 2023 @ 2:46 PM
Sounds like a good idea to me. While the important stuff is in the FAQ, I think there’s a growing amount of useful info and tips that are buried in very long message threads.

I presume there’s a plan to have some kind of messaging on mixterplus eventually (?) , but having a ccmixter forum would be a good interim solution. The links and basic info could be in a sticky at the top.

permalink   Apoxode Fri, Oct 27, 2023 @ 8:55 PM
Beluga Ten,

I agree with you that more new information is coming up that may not immediately be in the FAQ section. There’s definitely a plan to start a messaging system at Mixter Plus, but it’s not as easy as adding a tab or two.
I especially like your idea about having a “sticky” at the top, which could also include immediate links to live/new events, etc.
Thank you for your input on this, it is much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Apoxode
Apoxode
admin
permalink   Fri, Oct 27, 2023 @ 8:51 PM
Martin,

I think that’s a fantastic idea, it could be a separate forum altogether, is that what you mean?
I imagine each thread starting with links to what’s new at Mixter Plus, along with some updates for M+ users.

Excellent idea, let’s look into making it happen :)

Kind regards,
Apoxode