Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Parts Wanted » Challenge

Challenge

shimoda
permalink   Tue, Apr 29, 2008 @ 6:47 PM
I’m setting my palette for a new sonic work right now, but I’m curious to see what people would like to see put into a mashup. Most specifically, I’d like suggestions about specific samples they’d like to see mashed. Links or names of samples here would work. I’m still new here, but I like the idea of challenge. It’d probably be best kept to a few posters unless you’re willing to soundboard what other suggest. However, it might be fun to see what blind sampling from various mixters would suggest (assuming you know what you recommend sounds like). Please submit rec’s by May 15th or check back to see if I extend my request further.

If anyone would be interested in doing a collab on this (back and forth) let me know also.
cdk
permalink   Wed, Apr 30, 2008 @ 4:29 PM

permalink   shimoda Wed, Apr 30, 2008 @ 5:06 PM
It’s funny as you should mention that cdk. Last night while searching for some colors for my palette for what I hope to get started on tonight, I came across samples from sleepless I liked and in an attempt to find more I searched the name and among other things this came up. I haven’t listened to it just yet. Are you asking me to remix all of these samples? If so, maybe I should not listen to yours until I’ve done mine. Let me know if that is your suggestion or if I should go ahead and peep it.