Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Raitings

Raitings

LinkinForcer
permalink   Sat, May 6, 2006 @ 3:13 PM
Hey I hope this is the right forum to post this in. OK, first off I remixed for the Fort Minor contest. I entered my first remix which is a Reedit of the original. Then 4 days ago I entered my 2nd remix which is an actual remix. I haven’t gotten any ratings what so ever on my second on and my first one is like 1 1/2 stars out of 5 so far. I would like people to listen to both of them and rate them. Especially my second one since its a remix no doubt. I am just wondering if people aren’t touching my second one because my first one wasn’t all that great. PLEASE LISTEN AND RATE MY MIXES ANYONE!
victor
permalink   Sat, May 6, 2006 @ 3:37 PM
Howdy,

In a community you gotta give to get. In general order of what works here’s a list of ways to get reviews and ratings for your work:

1. Remix somebody from the site. This is a remix site and we make it easy to mark your remixes with the samples you used from the site. Nothing gets people attention more than when you remix them.

2. Review. Review a lot. If you want 25 reviews you should expect to leave about 100 reviews (at first, after a while the ratio gets better). Giving honest feedback about another remixer’s upload is an invitation to engange. If you don’t reach out, there’s no reason for others to reach out to you.

As I write this you have left exactly 1 review and have not remixed anybody outside the contest.

VS