Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » cannot download; only stream

cannot download; only stream

dionysus
permalink   Thu, May 4, 2006 @ 6:20 PM
I don’t seem to be able to download anything. All the samples and songs i’ve tried stream without a hitch, but when I right-click on "Download", then select "Save Target As…", I get the error message:

"Internet Explorer cannot download from void(0);.
No such interface supported."

Is there something I’m doing wrong? Please help.
victor
permalink   Thu, May 4, 2006 @ 7:27 PM
don’t right click, just left-click

VS
dionysus
permalink   Thu, May 4, 2006 @ 7:54 PM
I figured out a way of downloading: Left-clicking didn’t work (I must be misunderstanding what you mean), but going to the sample page and downloading from there worked. Thanks for the reply.
PorchCat
permalink   Thu, May 4, 2006 @ 7:58 PM
Quote: I figured out a way of downloading: Left-clicking didn’t work (I must be misunderstanding what you mean), but going to the sample page and downloading from there worked. Thanks for the reply.

If you left-click on "download" it will give you a direct link to the download file. It will usually say "mp3" as on the song or sample page.

*meow*
victor
permalink   Thu, May 4, 2006 @ 9:11 PM
Quote: I figured out a way of downloading: Left-clicking didn’t work (I must be misunderstanding what you mean), but going to the sample page and downloading from there worked. Thanks for the reply.

I meant don’t right-click, just click — but this only works if Javascript is enabled in your browser, if you’re not seeing anything when you do that it’s possible that might be an issue.

What browser and platform (windows/mac/linux?) are you using?

VS