Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Agent Blues Secret Mixter

Agent Blues Secret Mixter

Snowflake
admin
permalink   Tue, Aug 21, 2012 @ 12:22 PM
It’s time for this season’s secret mixter — can you believe it?

With September comes the blue of Forget-me-not flowers and the blues of summer fading into fall. Secret agents don Anonymous masks and speak their beliefs. The equinox represents equality — and balance of day and night, dark and light. Music touches all of these emotions, especially the blues! So tune your guitar, warm your vocal chords, sharpen your composition pen and get ready to cut-up and re-create!

You have through Sept 2 to sign up! Assignments will go out Sept 3 and upload day will be Sept 16.
Abstract Audio
permalink   Tue, Aug 21, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
Is it 3 september yet ?????

As allways I’m really looking forward to this :) I want to try something new, go a bit deeper into the a certain genre and I find these projects the perfect way.

permalink   Snowflake Tue, Aug 21, 2012 @ 11:34 PM
So good to hear Feddo! You never disappoint with your works, and I can’t wait to hear what you create this time!
Platinum Butterfly
permalink   Sat, Aug 25, 2012 @ 6:40 AM
I’ve got to skip this one, first i signed up, but with moving next week to another city i will have a lot to do, so i can’t guarantee that i will have the mix finished in two weeks.
I wish everyone a very creative and pleasant time with this secret mixter and i will join you all again in the next secret mixter.

greetz Frank

permalink   Snowflake Sat, Aug 25, 2012 @ 12:11 PM
We’ll miss you this time! Good luck with your move!
Snowflake
admin
permalink   Tue, Sep 11, 2012 @ 12:12 PM
How are everyone’s mixes coming along? I’m having the biggest challenge getting my levels right. I also need to better learn how to pitch shift….looking forward to listening on upload day!

permalink   Admiral Bob Wed, Sep 12, 2012 @ 12:26 PM
Pitch shifting. Always fun, had that to do myself. Audacity is pretty good for that. I keep it around to make pitch and tempo edits. It is really easy to use for doing that.

I had a bit of trouble with levels, and lot of trouble with hearing, which made that harder. :)

But I’ve got a good pairing that I think I was able to do something interesting with. Interesting to me, anyway. :)

permalink   Snowflake Wed, Sep 12, 2012 @ 1:09 PM
i’ve been listening to a lot of your tracks lately Richard. i swear your music is like good wine, gets even better with time. “put the needle down” is so incredible — the song and your performance. can’t wait to hear this secret mixter! only a few days left….

permalink   copperhead Sat, Sep 15, 2012 @ 8:17 AM
Finding time has been tough and I could use another 20 hours on this one to get it right. I have an amazing piece to work on!
vo1k1
permalink   Sat, Sep 15, 2012 @ 8:34 AM
My remix is coming along. But, I’m definitely going to need to use some of tomorrow for the final mix down!
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sat, Sep 15, 2012 @ 12:25 PM
Can’t wait to hear the offerings! I’m actually done — I think — and I really can’t believe it. It’s likely I’ll listen later and decide I’m not done… that’s been known to happen.

permalink   Admiral Bob Sat, Sep 15, 2012 @ 3:27 PM
Maybe you shouldn’t listen to it. ;-)
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Sun, Sep 16, 2012 @ 8:02 AM
Gotta say — thoroughly enjoying this secret mixter. As usual, the uploads are fantastic! I love ccMixter!