Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » acappellas???

acappellas???

FORENSIC
permalink   Mon, Feb 21, 2011 @ 8:58 AM
I have posted, and have seen it posted at least one other time with no resolution yet. I am hopeing this can be fixed as I truely enjoy posting on CCmixter. New accapellas are not updated in the Acapellas tab. At least the “Rap” search function is not updating. The last rap accapella that shows up is “go time” that I submitted months ago.. I am not sure if this has somthing to do with the “rap” tag not sticking to the pella when I submit it. The “rap” tag just seems to dissapear. I am sure there have been other rap accapellas posted that are not showing up either. Can someone please check into this??
THank you
Sol
Admiral Bob
permalink   Tue, Feb 22, 2011 @ 6:38 AM
The melody tag has the same problem.
Abstract Audio
permalink   Fri, Sep 30, 2011 @ 12:40 AM
Just want to give this threat a kick because the problem still isn’t fixed

permalink   shagrugge Sun, Nov 4, 2012 @ 7:43 PM
Quote: Abstract AudioJust want to give this threat a kick because the problem still isn’t fixed

This issue still doesn’t seem to be fixed and the rap seems to be disappearing from this site as a result. I remember tons of pells from back in the day 2005-06, they still exist here… but only if you know the artists who uploaded them. They don’t show through the pell finder under rap. Sad to see, se la vie.
stellarartwars
permalink   Sat, Jan 5, 2013 @ 2:51 PM
Quote: FORENSICI have posted, and have seen it posted at least one other time with no resolution yet. I am hopeing this can be fixed as I truely enjoy posting on CCmixter. New accapellas are not updated in the Acapellas tab. At least the “Rap” search function is not updating. The last rap accapella that shows up is “go time” that I submitted months ago.. I am not sure if this has somthing to do with the “rap” tag not sticking to the pella when I submit it. The “rap” tag just seems to dissapear. I am sure there have been other rap accapellas posted that are not showing up either. Can someone please check into this??
THank you
Sol

I’d like to add that I’m finding the same things. I like to add rap lines to my techno compositions, but have found the raps just don’t seem to show up.
stellarartwars
permalink   Sat, Jan 5, 2013 @ 2:52 PM
Quote: FORENSICI have posted, and have seen it posted at least one other time with no resolution yet. I am hopeing this can be fixed as I truely enjoy posting on CCmixter. New accapellas are not updated in the Acapellas tab. At least the “Rap” search function is not updating. The last rap accapella that shows up is “go time” that I submitted months ago.. I am not sure if this has somthing to do with the “rap” tag not sticking to the pella when I submit it. The “rap” tag just seems to dissapear. I am sure there have been other rap accapellas posted that are not showing up either. Can someone please check into this??
THank you
Sol

I’d like to add that I’m finding the same things. I like to add rap lines to my techno compositions, but have found the raps just don’t seem to show up.
Platinum Butterfly
permalink   Fri, Jan 11, 2013 @ 8:47 AM
i guess that is the reason why a lot of accapella’s keep returning in a high frequency on the new remixes with sporadiously some new ones wich in a while disapear in the background. Not all the accapella’s are usable for my kind of electronic stuff and it looks to me that i must seek longer and longer to find somehting usable wich i didn’t use already while my guts say there must be a lot of them more on the site.

PB