Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Help » Trying to post samples

Trying to post samples

The Mulletz
permalink   Sun, Oct 3, 2010 @ 4:18 AM
As people have been calling for more samples I’d like to contribute. Here’s the problem…… I am a complete technophobe so I have no idea how to do it. I use Ableton 8 and when i export my songs only the wav files that I haven’t made myself are saved in My Documents. The samples that I do make myself are nowhere to be found and they are the ones I want to use. If I try to export my samples individually they appear as some different kind of file but I need them to appear as a wav.file. If somebody could explain to me how to to this I’d appreciate it but please explain it as you would explain it to a child!!
Abstract Audio
permalink   Sun, Oct 10, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
What I usually do is exporting samples as a song. For example if I want a drumtrack I mute every other sound and export the song as Song - drumtracks.wav. Followed by every other track I want.
Another way I used before was recording the sounds, it works the same but instead of rendering I pressed play (in FL studio) and recorded that.

Succes Feddo

permalink   The Mulletz Sun, Oct 10, 2010 @ 3:26 PM
Thanks for the response. I was hoping there was going to be a nice easy way to do it but I’ll do it this way and see how it goes. Cheers mate

permalink   Abstract Audio Mon, Oct 11, 2010 @ 7:07 AM
Let me know if it works or not.