Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Bugs » Playlist: Edit Order

Playlist: Edit Order

Subliminal
permalink   Tue, May 5, 2009 @ 10:59 AM
I have always ordered my favourites playlist with the most recent additions first and this was never a problem. However, since my latest additions to the playlist this doesn’t work anymore. When I save my changes to the order of the playlist the result is always slightly different than my chosen order. The last song in my playlist appears first and there are also some minor differences at the bottom.
victor
permalink   Tue, May 5, 2009 @ 12:24 PM
I’m not seeing this - can you give me a pointer to the specific playlist you’re having problems with?

permalink   Subliminal Tue, May 5, 2009 @ 10:44 PM
It’s this playlist. Maybe I can make some screenshots to make things more clear. But that will have to wait until tonight.

permalink   Subliminal Wed, May 6, 2009 @ 12:21 PM
I have made a couple of screenshots to illustrate the problem:

- This is the top of the playlist after re-ordering but before saving the new order.

- This is the bottom of the playlist after re-ordering but before saving the new order.

- This is the top of the playlist after re-ordering and after saving the new order.

- This is the bottom of the playlist after re-ordering and after saving the new order.

It’s no big deal, especially since I seem to be the only one with the problem (or enough of a nag to report it).

permalink   victor Wed, May 6, 2009 @ 12:59 PM
got it (I think) - there was a ‘hidden’ track in the playlist and the code was tripping over that. Should be working now.

Thanks for helping tracking this one down.

permalink   Subliminal Thu, May 7, 2009 @ 8:42 AM
Yes, I noticed that a remix from Loveshadow, which used to be in the playlist, was now missing. The count was still 44 though. Anyway, thanks very much and my apologies for not mentioning the missing entry, because that could have made solving the problem a lot easier.

permalink   victor Thu, May 7, 2009 @ 8:48 AM
ah the count - I need to fix that too.

yea, it’s missing because he “unpublished” it.

permalink   Subliminal Thu, May 7, 2009 @ 9:41 AM
So actually it’s Loveshadow’s fault? ;-) Anyway, it works perfectly now. Thanks again!