Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Doghouse Riley's New avatar on MySpace!

Doghouse Riley's New avatar on MySpace!

Songboy3
permalink   Sun, Sep 7, 2008 @ 1:16 PM
If yer feeling down ‘n’ low and ya need sumtin’ ta make ya laugh out loud, then PPPLLLEEEZZZEEE go to Doghouse Riley’s page on MySpace.

http://www.myspace.com/dogh...

Brace yo’self - folks have been known to fall down laughin’ tears of joy after viewin’ his new avatar…

(ohmylord…the pain…giggle…)
duckett
permalink   Mon, Sep 8, 2008 @ 2:58 AM
You think that’s just a hat, dontcha? Well, Doghouse’s secret identity can’t be hidden from me!
Also, IMT’s “February (Mumblemix)” and my “This Is Our Music (Thruewiddit mix)” close out the latest podcast on Jukebox Review.
I had to download it, trying to play it from the site resulted in an “undefined” error.
So go pester Doghouse (and Frank too, while you’re at it) while you’re waiting for the podcast to finish loading!

permalink   teru Mon, Sep 8, 2008 @ 11:42 AM
Maybe it’s DHR’s tribute to Oolong The Rabbit? ; )

permalink   Songboy3 Mon, Sep 8, 2008 @ 12:33 PM
HAHAHAHAH…I can’t…stop…laughin’….

permalink   jukeboxreview Thu, Sep 25, 2008 @ 4:07 AM
Quote: duckett Also, IMT’s “February (Mumblemix)” and my “This Is Our Music (Thruewiddit mix)” close out the latest podcast on Jukebox Review. I had to download it, trying to play it from the site resulted in an “undefined” error. So go pester Doghouse (and Frank too, while you’re at it) while you’re waiting for the podcast to finish loading!

Thanks for mentioning our show. We loved those tunes. Sorry the webplayer was messed up. Not sure why that would be.

Robot Love

Honey and Dick