Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » HELP! I NEED YOUR CCMIXTER PLUG!

HELP! I NEED YOUR CCMIXTER PLUG!

MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Sun, Jul 13, 2008 @ 12:28 PM
so now that i’ve gotten your attention with the all caps title….

i REALLY need more ccmixter plugs for the ongoing Cool Music show i’m doing.

ok MC Jack, why should I help you?
well, you’d really be helping yourself and the community promote the music of the site. and you would be helping me pronounce your name right on occasion.

so what do you need?
a couple things would be awesome if you have access to a mic….

1. less than 10 second promos saying basically “this is YOUR NAME and you’re listening to ccmixter radio”. these are very useful. if it’s less than 10 seconds, submit it here.

2. slightly longer than 10 seconds (but less than 30 second) versions saying essentially the same thing, or maybe something like “this is YOUR NAME and you’re listening to Cool Music on ccmixter radio”, or be funny and creative, but mention ccmixter radio or cool music or both. and your name. submit these as either pellas or remixes (depending if you need to attribute anyone) and please use the tag coolmusic.

thanks! help me out! i’ll use it!
Songboy3
permalink   Wed, Aug 6, 2008 @ 9:30 AM
Aw damn, I just got to this! I’ll get something posted ASAP!!! BTW, good job on the show!!!
MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Mon, Nov 17, 2008 @ 10:10 PM
hey everyone! with the holiday season fast approaching, i’d love to maybe get a few radio show plugs i could use in the december cool music shows. also, thanks again to songboy (see above) who sent in not 1 but 3 last time!

something like “this is MC Jack in the Box wishing you happy holidays from ccmixter radio”. that would be if i did one. don’t actually say that. or if you did, i’d probably still use it.

submit it here.
MC Jack in the Box
permalink   Tue, Jan 27, 2009 @ 2:34 PM
ok, so it’s been about 6 months since I originally posted this and I want to thank everyone who created and submitted something. I’ve probably used it multiple times already.

As I accumulate shows, i add the remixes to the Cool Music Archive, a “compilation” playlist of the remixes since the show started (minus my voiceovers). Each show in the archive consists of the remixes for that show uninterrupted, and each show is separated by a radio promo. But the problem I’m running into is I can only use a radio show promo once in the archive…and I’m running out of options! :)

so if you’ve got a few minutes and access to a mic, throw me a promo and I’ll use it!

thanks in advance!!

permalink   spinmeister Tue, Jan 27, 2009 @ 10:33 PM
will this do, or do you need more elaborate?

permalink   MC Jack in the Box Tue, Jan 27, 2009 @ 10:45 PM
now that’s what i’m talking about!

permalink   gurdonark Wed, Jan 28, 2009 @ 9:34 AM
I can do another, if it wouldn’t be too repetitive.

permalink   MC Jack in the Box Wed, Jan 28, 2009 @ 11:52 AM
thanks robert. can’t have enough.

permalink   onlymeith Tue, Feb 17, 2009 @ 6:54 AM
Hello MC Jack, I uploaded my Cool Music promo. I hope that will be useful for you. Thanks and congratulations for that weekly dose of good music.

permalink   onlymeith Tue, Feb 17, 2009 @ 8:16 AM
Apologies for my pronunciation of English.