This package contains a number of melodies in the key of A and a number of fx, each with a sci-fi connection.
Mixter John Annealio is not the inspiration for this pack, but nonetheless deserves a shout-out, because his Sci-Fi songs podcast is really fun.
These are anything but complete songs, but instead are ideas and sounds that creative mixters can use to create odd and Sputnik things.
I usually work in very low bpm, so it was fun to write in a more mid-tempo/house tempo electronica. I fretted a bit that 4 on the floor house music is not really my genre, but then I just decided to do samples in the way I do things, over a 125 bpm, and let the space dust fall where it may.
Contents of ZIP Archive: zip
- /aerozone 1.mid (1.11KB)
- /aerozone melody 1.mp3 (1.24MB)
- /circularflatbowl 1 percussion fx.mp3 (684.43KB)
- /Descending bell fx 1.mp3 (237.49KB)
- /frenzychopsticks melody 1.mp3 (1.63MB)
- /Robot Factory Melody 1.mp3 (2.28MB)
- /Satellite orbit fx 1.mp3 (64.02KB)
- /Space Arcade Game 1 melody.mp3 (2.22MB)
- /space siren fx 1.mp3 (231.36KB)
- /spacestation 1.mid (709)
- /Spacestation melody 1.mp3 (1.77MB)
, error404 (presse)
, panu (panumoon)
, Mana Junkie
, Clarence Simpson (casimps1)
, oberonskye (ernestedge1)
, Steven M Bryant (stevieb357)