Branching Out Secret Mixter
skip
Home » Forums » Pluggy Plugs » Bet On Contest!

Bet On Contest!

MaxiMix
permalink   Thu, Aug 3, 2006 @ 7:14 AM
Hi everybody! We invite all musicians, dj and musical producers to approve in competition of remixes on project BET ON! On remixing it is offered 2 single tracks of the project: “Orange” and “Oriole”. Persons can take part In competition the reached 16 years age, any nationality.

TERMS of CARRYING out: Competition to be spent from 01.08.2006 - 15.09.2006 (inclusive). Further jury download also listens to all the compositions sent by it, and the decision within 3-5 days passs. I.e. by September, 21st, 2006 the winner of competition will be already declared!:)

CRITERIA of SELECTION: 1) Taste. Yes, yes, taste because if it is not present the remix whatever one may do will turn out all the same not interesting and not noteworthy.
2) Originality. In a remix there should be “chesspiece” which clinged, and it can be any sort, beginning from a melody and finishing any effect.:) all depends on your imagination!
3) Quality. Why quality costs on last place? Simply because if a remix it will be original to sound, and it is executed with taste mixing and to make good mastering - business reperable, especially at studio support H2O:).

The remix can be executed in any direction of electronic music, beginning from house and finishing chillout directions. The main thing is that it was interesting to listen to your work.:) all is necessary for sending the written remixes on betonproject@rambler.ru address. Quality of sounding of remixes SHOULD not be below mp3, 160 kbps, 44.1 khz, stereo. If the remix on volume borrows more than 7 Mb it is better for compressing the archiver on some archives and to send on e-mail in parts! The quantity of remixes from 1 participant is not limited!!!

REMIX PACK ORANGE (wav, 44.1 khz, stereo, pcm)
| PART 1 | 4883 Kb | PART 2 | 4883 kb | PART 3 | 653 kb |
REMIX PACK ORANGE (mp3, 256 kbps, 44.1 khz, stereo, CBR)(2195 Kb)
REMIX PACK ORANGE (Fruity Loops Package)(2561 kb)

REMIX PACK ORIOLE (wav, 44.1 khz, stereo, pcm)
| PART 1 | 4883 kb | PART 2 | 4642 kb |
REMIX PACKAGE ORIOLE (mp3, 256 kbps, 44.1 khz, stereo, CBR)(2561 Kb)
REMIX PACKAGE ORIOLE (Fruity Loops Package) (1770 kb)

Original track BET ON - ORANGE (mp3, 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, stereo, CBR)
Original track BET ON - ORIOLE (mp3, 192 kbps, 44.1 khz, stereo, CBR)

All a remix-packages identical, a difference only as compression. It is desirable, but it is unessential, that your remix has been written on wav samples. Remix-packages - Fruity Loops Package - partial source codes of tracks, with that only a difference, that in them are absent many external vst tools (all melodies with external vsti we converted in samples and have inserted into a track, i.e. a track not absolutely the original, but very much resembles).

PRIZE: 500$ from project BET ON (only bank transfer).The Prize will be only 1 and it will get only to one - to the best remixer!!!

JURY: Housemaster [Bet On] MaxiMix [Bet On]

CONTACTS FOR COMMUNICATION WITH ORGANIZERS:
MaxiMix [Bet On] | djmaximix@narod.ru | icq 241602035
Housemaster [Bet On] | vot_tak1987@mail.ru
Xerox [H2O Team] | h2o.by.ru@e1.ru | icq 277844725

DONT MAKE MONEY USING WAREZ SOFTWARE!!!

Sorry for my bad English.
pjburnhill
permalink   Sat, Aug 19, 2006 @ 6:39 AM
Hi MaxiMix,

Just a question, what is the lisence of these samples?

The reason I want to know this is that can I put my finished remix on my own site for people to listen and download?

CC BY-NC?

Just to say, I really like the samples in ‘Orange’ ;)