skip
Home » Forums » Announcements » Interstellar Secret Mixter

Interstellar Secret Mixter

spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Thu, Feb 15, 2018 @ 10:20 AM

Nothing is as fast as the speed of trust
-Stephen Covey

When we rely on the ability of others and when we share our talents, we warpspeed into galactic harmony and reveal the secrets of collaboration. This is one of the reasons why the Secret Mixter event is such an integral part of the ccMixter universe of sound. We give and we receive. We trust each other to groove on each other’s material. We find the essence of our artistry and take it to the next level. If you choose this mission, you join us at an exciting time… a time when ccMIxter is poised to jump into another galaxy of existence. Help us get there. Have confidence, trust yourself, and don’t tell anyone your assignment. This is a secret mission, but we will all soar together on upload day..

Sign-up now through 2/24. Assignments go out 2/25. Upload day is 3/11. Read the Secret Mixter rules HERE

Sign-Up Here

mwic
admin
permalink   Sun, Feb 25, 2018 @ 11:29 AM
Please tell whomever it was that drew me that I just put up a fun new pell so they would have a bit more to work with.

permalink   Admiral Bob Mon, Feb 26, 2018 @ 5:32 AM
Everyone’s on their own for now, but they’ll see all your stuff. Most secret remixers have to puzzle over their subject for a few days.

(Not me this year, though. I am thrilled with who I got and 90% done already. )
mwic
admin
permalink   Sat, Mar 10, 2018 @ 12:52 PM
Pretty sure I’m supposed to wait until I receive the email, but isn’t it upload day?

permalink   spinningmerkaba Sat, Mar 10, 2018 @ 3:56 PM
Tonight at midnight (Pacific Standard Time) the upload forms will go live.

permalink   Jasonaldean Tue, Jul 10, 2018 @ 12:28 PM
Thanks for it.