Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » Help » We Want Your Reviews

We Want Your Reviews

spinningmerkaba
admin
permalink   Sun, Aug 13, 2017 @ 7:42 AM

The word on the street is if any mixter hits a required number of reviews, they’ll receive gifts from the ccMixter overlords. Details Coming Soon
SackJo22
admin
permalink   Mon, Aug 14, 2017 @ 11:40 AM
Just to clarify: you are offering a prize to Mixter a who leave a certain number of reviews, not much Mixter a who receive a certain number of reviews?

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Aug 24, 2017 @ 9:23 AM
Yes, prizes for those doing the most reviews in a certain period.
Speck
permalink   Wed, Aug 16, 2017 @ 10:13 AM
How can you expect people to review if they can’t listen? Fix the player please. Priorities.

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Aug 24, 2017 @ 9:22 AM
We’re working on the player, and are almost there! In the interim, you can listen at beta.ccmixter.org.

permalink   Speck Thu, Aug 24, 2017 @ 12:24 PM
I can listen at the beta site but I can’t review from there. The pencil icon doesn’t click. (I know, I know, more complaints. Sorry about that.) Anyway, TRF’s posts on the bugs forum topic I started helped me to the extent that I can now listen here without too many extra clicks (workaround). Happy to hear you’re working on the player and are almost there.

permalink   Snowflake Thu, Aug 24, 2017 @ 1:18 PM
hmmm, this is the first i’ve heard of someone having problems reviewing on the beta site. it’s working for me. could you kindly give us some more details? your browser? OS? etc. Richard is testing the new player implementation and we hope to have it live in the next few days. we’d love feedback when it goes live to make sure it works in a variety of environments for everyone.

permalink   Speck Fri, Aug 25, 2017 @ 3:27 AM
I’m on Windows 7 Pro and the browser is Chrome. On the other forum TRF (also on Windows 7 Pro and Chrome) said his pencil icon is on the right of the review bar. For me it’s on the left. But his works. I thought that was odd, that we should have the same means of access but see different things. He also confirmed the absence of edit, reply, delete, quote options.