Branching Out Secret Mixter Remixes!
skip
Home » Forums » The Big OT » Internet radio

Internet radio

LuckyK
permalink   Sun, Dec 11, 2005 @ 1:43 AM
Hi, I’m new here and there is a reason why I decided to become a member of this site. Dissatisfaction with two internet radio sites, Live365 and Radioio. I’m posting this just to warn others.

The problem with Live365 is that it’s community, both message boards and chatroom, have been taken over by djs advertising their stations and have no real discussions of musical interests for the listeners.

The problem with Radioio is that they got rid of their chat room and message boards in favor of money makers like a search engine and more advertisements leaving their members with no way to communicate with eachother.
LuckyK
permalink   Fri, Dec 16, 2005 @ 8:00 AM
I should have been at Magnatune and not here, lol! Oh well, I don’t mix but I still look forward to hearing you guys work.
gurdonark
permalink   Thu, Dec 22, 2005 @ 12:01 AM
Quote: I should have been at Magnatune and not here, lol! Oh well, I don’t mix but I still look forward to hearing you guys work.

Even as a listener only, it’s fun to set up a particular artist’s page and just podcast it. It’s like hearing a CD, only more immediate, somehow.